PFF Thomas

John77

Junior
We all know it but it's worth reiterating - this dude is special.

Dn5hWjgX0AEfqHD.jpg

Advertisement
I hate PFF. They don’t even have Khalil Mack as the top defensive player on the bears this season lmao

Kelvin Harmon reminds me every time that Dugans is a good evaluator.
Even the guy who went to Wisconsin last year quentez Cephus who we was recruiting for a bit balled last year and of course javon aims as well baller at uga the last 2 years. He’s a great evaluator of talent at receiver

Advertisement
I hate PFF. They don’t even have Khalil Mack as the top defensive player on the bears this season lmao

And as a Bears fan, I want to thank the supposed Canes former coach, Jon Gruden, for an excellent idea of giving us Mack. Dude is playing at a MVP level, F DPOY.

Wow, he's way ahead too. Where are the receivers for the self-proclaimed wide receiver university?

Does anyone know how the fugg he got dehydrated during the game. I only know one way a top notch athlete gets dehydrated on game day and that’s getting ****ed up the night before.

Advertisement
Does anyone know how the fugg he got dehydrated during the game. I only know one way a top notch athlete gets dehydrated on game day and that’s getting ****ed up the night before.

I think you just answered your win question. I’m sure he will have bed check and be rooming with someone going forward who will keep an eye on him the night before games.

Agreed. That was my initial thought as well.

Advertisement
Back