PFF: D'Eriq King and Rhett Lashlee are cooking up a historically great Miami offense

Gransapo

Sophomore
Premium
Advertisement
UL sold out it seems even more than last year but we could of RPO/play action them allll game long based on numbers in box/alignment. They had a loaded box playing downhill, mentioned before game we killed them with RPO/play action and if they decided again to do same thing we should feast again..

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one on our roster is King except for King. Kosi brings some of that game. TVD some of it. They can be princes, but not the King.

Advertisement
I like Kosi but I dont think he has the it factor. I hope King comes back but either way, it sounds like TVD has the goods.
I’d be shocked if one of two people did not start at quarterback next year;
1. TVD
2. A transfer
Sorry But Kosi Perry is no more than a back up and the fact that he could not beat out Williams sealed his fate with Diaz.

Just imagine King versus Bama next year
It would be very temping for him to stay if this season goes right. He can put a stamp on his ability at QB by whipping on the so-called best starting with Alabama. It will go a long way to getting drafted as a QB after next year. Just gotta win!!

Advertisement
It's night and day different from last year.

King is on pace for 2600 yards passing, 22 TDs, 500 yards rushing and 6 rushing TDs. And this with at least a half dozen or so drops by WRs.
Cam'Ron is on pace for 1500 yards rushing and 17 TDs
Brevin is on pace for 1000 receiving yards and 11 TDs

This team is going to put up STATS this year.

Our offense has been so archaic for so long that King and Lashlee don't even have to accumulate insane numbers to break a ton of passing and total offense numbers here.

King and Lashlee are legit going to re-write the Miami offensive record books for yards and probably touchdowns.
Jose Borregales may break scoring records here...if not break, he'll come very close and only the limited season schedule will stop him.

Advertisement
Back