Petrino back to Arky?

Advertisement
People who want Petrino are the same people who wonder why proper relationships don't exist these days.

It's because people want to reward dirtbags like Petrino. Him going back to Arkansas demonstrates to everyone in the entire university that no matter what you do, no matter how morally pathetic your behavior is and no matter how many lives you try to ruin by being a ******* idiot, you get it.

The best part is, the President of the university has to agree to the signing of Petrino or he can't come.

Keep bringing back the same old washed up recycle coaches with no ethical morals or anything **** shame

I would take Bobby P as our OC in a heartbeat. Scumbag? Yes. Can he coach? Yep. Same goes for Ricky P and B-ball. Yall want to win? Do what it takes

Advertisement
I would take Bobby P as our OC in a heartbeat. Scumbag? Yes. Can he coach? Yep. Same goes for Ricky P and B-ball. Yall want to win? Do what it takes
Year in year out, he gets QB's killed. We would need 3 QB's in the portal to make it through the season. Even in the Hester game, they didn't finish with their starting QB.

Actually a great hire for Pittman. He was getting told no by all his top choices. The reason they were vetting him was legality after firing him a decade ago. Once that was cleared he was hired on.

Don't be surprised if he talks to 30 different universities while coaching and lies to the entire coaching staff and the players about it.

Because he's done that at Arkansas. And at Auburn.

Advertisement
His firing was so ridiculous. Committing adultery with a woman well above the age of consent. Who should ******* care, other than his wife?

I thought Tressel's firing (as much as most Miami fans hate him) to be unbelievably stupid too.

theshining-killer.gif

Advertisement
His firing was so ridiculous. Committing adultery with a woman well above the age of consent. Who should ******* care, other than his wife?

I thought Tressel's firing (as much as most Miami fans hate him) to be unbelievably stupid too.

While not a lawyer, I've often wondered about the morality clause in most coaches contracts. What's moral to one person may not be to another. If contested could it be beaten?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back