Petey....UCF better job

Gamineal

All-ACC
Peter Ariz Retweeted
CanesInSight ‏@CanesInSight 4h4 hours ago
I guess I agree with @finebaum [MENTION=5526]danny[/MENTION]kanell that UCF is a better job

not cool not call at all

Advertisement
A non-power 5 team recruiting behind UF, FSU, and a bunch of other ACC/SEC teams in the area. What a gig.

Advertisement
Lmao ucf is the bad job, it's just usf north. I live in Tampa, all you here is Miami, FSU, or Fla, no one really wants to go to usf or ucf.

Since I know some people aren't quick and will take OP literally...

[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: Miami alumni were selected to the pro bowl 42 times in the past 5 years
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: Miami has had the most first rounders (28) since 2000. That does not include Jimmy Graham, Sam Shields, DP, Duke, etc. #Facilities
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: Miami has NINE rookies on NFL rosters #Livinginthe80s
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: In 2015, 17 first rounders came from Florida. #whowouldwantthisjob
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: A local high school, St. Thomas Aquinas has had 9 NFL draft picks since 2012. That is more than Arkansas, Oregon, Nebraska, & Kentucky
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: I wonder who has better facilities @STA_Football or [MENTION=5774]WIN[/MENTION]TheDay (Oregon) @rivalsmike? 9 draft picks to 6 since 2012

[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: From @JamieNewberg, "Combine STA & Northwestern you have 16 draft picks since '12. That = to or more than 32 states and DC." #Facilities
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: I guess I agree with @finebaum [MENTION=5526]danny[/MENTION]kanell that UCF is a better job.

Advertisement
Finebaum really asserting that UCF is a better job than Miami?

Come the **** on.

Last edited:
Pete's but buddy daddy is gone now. So like a foster child he's all over the place. bich *** *****

Advertisement
Finebaum really asserting that UCF is a better job that Miami?

Come the **** on.

I heard him. I say good. Maybe Mario will take that job. Butch is burning with desire to finish what he started and raise the crystal. It is eating him alive. This other coaches are all just trying to get to a place where they can tie Butch laces. Let them take the "better" UCF job. None of them can take the heat at THE U. Butch knows what we are like and wants another go at us. Let all the girls go to UCF.

why does anybody care what finebaum says? the guy knows NOTHING lol its really amazing how little he knows when he actually has an original thought

Advertisement
I go to UCF currently. What makes people think the facilities are better here? the only thing we have on Miami is a stadium close to campus. Sure we have 60k undergrad but majority of those are commuters and it’s not anything close to a college atmosphere (I went to NC State for two years so that’s what i’m comparing it to). UCF had a very short run and it’s over, along with a albeit up and down, very good coach O’leary. O’leary wanted to quit after the fiesta bowl win over Baylor however he had time left on the contract and UCF begged him to stay a few more years, it’s apparent he didn’t try this year and had enough of coaching finally retired or was forced out, either way should have never happened and the success of UCF was short-lived unless they somehow get a big time coach.

No way herman or Fuente leave their current situations for UCF job. that’s not an upgrade in any form whatsoever unless they want to live in orlando, which isn’t what it’s built up to be.

I never liked Paul Finebaum, but for him to actually believe this stupid **** and spit it out to the masses on ESPN is a ******* joke and he needs to re evaluate his profession

Since I know some people aren't quick and will take OP literally...

[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: Miami alumni were selected to the pro bowl 42 times in the past 5 years
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: Miami has had the most first rounders (28) since 2000. That does not include Jimmy Graham, Sam Shields, DP, Duke, etc. #Facilities
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: Miami has NINE rookies on NFL rosters #Livinginthe80s
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: In 2015, 17 first rounders came from Florida. #whowouldwantthisjob
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: A local high school, St. Thomas Aquinas has had 9 NFL draft picks since 2012. That is more than Arkansas, Oregon, Nebraska, & Kentucky
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: I wonder who has better facilities @STA_Football or [MENTION=5774]WIN[/MENTION]TheDay (Oregon) @rivalsmike? 9 draft picks to 6 since 2012

[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: From @JamieNewberg, "Combine STA & Northwestern you have 16 draft picks since '12. That = to or more than 32 states and DC." #Facilities
[MENTION=9693]CanesInSight[/MENTION]: I guess I agree with @finebaum [MENTION=5526]danny[/MENTION]kanell that UCF is a better job.

so he did not tweet it....Okay My bad

Finebaum really asserting that UCF is a better job than Miami?

Come the **** on.

What do expect from a guy that has the biggest EARS I have ever seen, I swear he can fly with those things. If Miami is so bad, why are we # 2 in all of college football (tied with Alabama) with most players that are on a 53 man roster in the NFL this year?

Advertisement
Back