Petey...Alex Collins Interview

Advertisement
The local media coverage for the Canes is horrific. I'm about to apply to cover this ******* football team so I can print some real ****, and keep it 100.

/black friends, am I doing that right?

Thats keep it a hunned

Keep it hunned. Yeah. Yeaaaahhhhh.

93.gif

GREAT SCOOP, PETE

OL STP is busy ****** up the trees thread, he couldnt finish tonight. I'll summarize what I know.

1. Collins said he decommited because he really wasnt sure what school was best for him and he wanted to be honest.
2. Right now he has no leader. UM,fsu,wisky and uif have all been on him hard
3. He is not scared of competition, with Duke or anyone else
4. He will probably not decide on a school till close to NSD
5. He is currently at 216.6432 pounds
6. He has a great relationship with Golden
7. He has a great relationship with Eddie Gran

Purely speculation on 1-7....I have no idea what he said...but itll be something like this

The Sentinel's Michael Casagrargragragande is pretty good. I actually like him a lot.

And Tim Reynolds is never good for a scoop, but always good for reliable information. He's pro-Miami and a funny cat.

Advertisement
Petey,

Try calling from a different number. Maybe he won't know its you and he will pick up.

GREAT SCOOP, PETE

OL STP is busy ****in up the trees thread, he couldnt finish tonight. I'll summarize what I know.

1. Collins said he decommited because he really wasnt sure what school was best for him and he wanted to be honest.
2. Right now he has no leader. UM,fsu,wisky and uif have all been on him hard
3. He is not scared of competition, with Duke or anyone else
4. He will probably not decide on a school till close to NSD
5. He is currently at 216.6432 pounds
6. He has a great relationship with Golden
7. He has a great relationship with Eddie Gran

Purely speculation on 1-7....I have no idea what he said...but itll be something like this

BS, I heard he was weighin 216.6433 pounds.

Advertisement
Manny's still covering this team?

I stopped following him after his "85% chance Brandon Harris returns" call

Golden must of shunned Manny early in his tenure.. because Manny has been a closet Nole for a solid year plus.

Advertisement
That pic was taken 10 years and three chins ago... You can tell by the silver chain, haven't seen since that since the late 90's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back