Peter, Kyle can you check up on Duke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJWilliams55

Junior
Can u please confirm nothing happened to him at practice today?

Some douche on CS claims he hurt his shoulder and now Ferman is deleting all threads about it and won't talk about it.

Can u please tell us this is BS

Advertisement
NOTHING HAPPENED SOMEONE ON CANESPORT WANTED TO PLAY A STUPID *** JOKE... Probably an FSU FAN..

Advertisement
No...not the original guy that posted it, a second guy that ran with it said he was joking but the original guy claims it's legit.

Ferman could make it much easier by flat out calling it BS, but instead he is deleting threads.

Knowing this staff.. I wouldn't doubt it. Wednesday is usually the last day of hitting.

No...not the original guy that posted it, a second guy that ran with it said he was joking but the original guy claims it's legit.

Ferman could make it much easier by flat out calling it BS, but instead he is deleting threads.

classic ferman...has to try control the flow and be THE guy...lol

Advertisement
I don't know if there was ever a better time to be on Whoops PM list.

Bump.

Please help us out Pete and/or Kyle.

CS mod behavior is becoming more and more suspicious with more threads being deleted.

Advertisement
I think it's true guys.

I'm so depressed.

He's deleting every little thing over there.

**** this ****. This is so unfair.

Advertisement
Not Kyle or Pete, I can confirm this is NOT true. Heard it twice

Heard it from whom?

Team source?

Ha! Some good ol'fashioned self-corroboration. You must work for the NCAA.

DJ, take a deep breath and listen to the Duke interview on Le Batard today, which occurred after practice. He sure doesn't act like a RB with a banged up shoulder (or whatever the rumor us)--talking about how excited he is to play Saturday night and how great it feels to play in the biggest game of his career. The wait may feel interminable, but as a fanbase we gotta man up and keep it together for three more nights and a day. We're not a bunch of school kids or simpering little girls...or are we?

Not Kyle or Pete, I can confirm this is NOT true. Heard it twice

Heard it from whom?

Team source?

Ha! Some good ol'fashioned self-corroboration. You must work for the NCAA.

DJ, take a deep breath and listen to the Duke interview on Le Batard today, which occurred after practice. He sure doesn't act like a RB with a banged up shoulder (or whatever the rumor us)--talking about how excited he is to play Saturday night and how great it feels to play in the biggest game of his career. The wait may feel interminable, but as a fanbase we gotta man up and keep it together for three more nights and a day. We're not a bunch of school kids or simpering little girls...or are we?

boom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back