Peter Ariz

Advertisement
We have a couple of silent commits based on what Thomas brown said last week. McFarland should pop next week I think

In ten days McFarland is coming open about his silent commitment.

In 16 days, Pouncey is announcing his decision to be a cane.

And Dean will be a flip shortly as well. Pete has already hinted at all of the above.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] I am talking about different names than the ones above. I am asking about different names than the ones above!!!!!

Advertisement
After Slaton, Herbert, Harley, and now Davis do we want yet another false hope?

Why are you here? You don't believe Pete right? Why are you waisting your time here?

The answer to your first and third questions is because I love the Canes and love the site. And does the second question really require an answer? No I don't believe that the over confidence on the Slaton, Hebert and Harley were "right" but time will tell.

Advertisement
It seems like people are misconstruing what Pete actually said regarding Herbert and Slaton. He said in a podcast he was making a "bold prediction" that they would sign with the Canes. He never said they were locks or even that he would be surprised if they signed elsewhere. He was doing what people are constantly asking him to do which was make predictions.

It seems like people are misconstruing what Pete actually said regarding Herbert and Slaton. He said in a podcast he was making a "bold prediction" that they would sign with the Canes. He never said they were locks or even that he would be surprised if they signed elsewhere. He was doing what people are constantly asking him to do which was make predictions.

Otherwise known as creating clicks......and also since this is Miami....negativity that the staff failed by not bagging two players that had been committed to other programs for close to a year......made Rumph look even more inept for missing on Heritage kids again.

Pete is solid, but he discussed those two birds on multiple occasions. Don't act like it was a throw away comment on a random podcast.

Advertisement
Back