@Peter Ariz: The work SIAP

CANE

The Champ
With all the criticism of Brad Kayaa (at least on this board), could you get his old QB coach on the line to break down Kayaa's performance against f$u? Would be interested to hear his thoughts about Kayaa's performance.

Advertisement
This narrative is funny. Brad didn't have as bad of a game that everyone is saying he had. Fact is when he took that hit early in the 3rd quarter he wasn't playing the same. He was doing well before the hit and rebounded with a great throw on 4th down

This narrative is funny. Brad didn't have as bad of a game that everyone is saying he had. Fact is when he took that hit early in the 3rd quarter he wasn't playing the same. He was doing well before the hit and rebounded with a great throw on 4th down

doing so well that not one time that I can recall did he hit any WR in stride besides the TD to coley

your analysis, as usual, is far from reality

doing so well that not one time that I can recall did he hit any WR in stride besides the TD to coley

Not one time, except that one time.

Off the top of my head I recall several others

Advertisement

I guess that pass to the wrong team in red zone was poor decision making. He did the same thing vs app state but it didn't cost us like this one did. He's not a good college qb but I actually believe at the next level its better for his style .

Let me save you 5 minutes. The O line is cat turds and Kayak got his bell rung...and PMR **** the bed on playcalling. End of story.

Let me save you 5 minutes. The O line is cat turds and Kayak got his bell rung...and PMR **** the bed on playcalling. End of story.

Can't believe the OL and Richt forced Kaaya to throw an INT in the redzone...**** those guys

Story from High School – I come back from a basketball game and have dinner at grandmas. She was a tough cookie. I go to Grandma, “I had a good game. I scored 25 points and have 10 rebounds”. She goes “Did you win”? I go, “No”. She then says “Well, you didn’t play good enough”.

I am tired of hearing about his QBR. About how nice he throws a 20 yard out. About how high his draft stock is. He is not playing good enough. 3 years of not playing good enough.

The amount of talent that we have surrounded him with on offense over the last 3 years is insane. His offenses should be putting up 35+ every game.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I guess that pass to the wrong team in red zone was poor decision making. He did the same thing vs app state but it didn't cost us like this one did. He's not a good college qb but I actually believe at the next level its better for his style .

That pick was terrible and cost us the game, but his 4th down TD with a minute left for the tie kind of balances the scales. Don't get me wrong, had we won it was because of the D. We loss because of the O but only part of that falls on Brad. There dropped passes along with bad throws. There was bad playcalling along with bad decisions. Cane greatness came from team of great players making good QB look great. The only Cane QBs I can think of who were great onto themselves were Kelly and Vinny but they never won an NC.

Brad missed the kill shot on Saturday that other would made. But he made the comeback shot people claimed he didn't have. The team failed to close the deal on the kick -- he was not on the field. If our field goal kicking doesn't score in last minute up in Tally our first NC never happens and then maybe no of them. Would that have been Kosar's fault because he didn't get six? Why not? He stunk up the game against UF that year too. Granted in the NC game he was ice and killed NE and made me a ton of $$$, but it would have never happened but for the kicker who saved his bacon.

Not one time. Except the dozen or so times he hit the receivers on the numbers, and they kept dropping the ball.

Official bagman of the WEZ

Not one time. Except the dozen or so times he hit the receivers on the numbers, and they kept dropping the ball.

It's insane how people don't see that. Lewis, Dobard, Herndon and Njoku ALL dropped catchable balls on key times. Berries got interfered with twice but still dropped both.

Advertisement

It's insane how people don't see that. Lewis, Dobard, Herndon and Njoku ALL dropped catchable balls on key times. Berries got interfered with twice but still dropped both.

I'd be very happy if I never saw Dobard or Lewis out there again

Where were Herndon and Njoku's drops? Herndon was thrown a quick out with a Nickel corner draped all over him. Don't remember the Njoku drop?

Advertisement

Where were Herndon and Njoku's drops? Herndon was thrown a quick out with a Nickel corner draped all over him. Don't remember the Njoku drop?

It was 6 drops in the game 2 berrios, 1 Lewis, 1 with dobard and 2 with coley( his 2 would have been harder catches but both hit is hands, one on the deep ball and another on a potential 1st down. The other throws to the other receivers were straight up drops which was ridiculous. Couldn't throw it much better than it was thrown on those throws and they were dropped

60% of the time it happens every time.

Advertisement
Back