pete

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
3 questions

1.) they seemed to have pushed nigel out, who is his potential replacement?

2.) are the rumors they pushed out Powell true? if so, who are they chasing, gresham, jeff jones, etc?

3) why treon so late? i noticed treon actually started following coley last night but it seems like such a waste of time.

Advertisement
pushed nigel out. that's funny. either you are getting dumb information or this staff is incompetent. could be the later

3 questions

2.) are the rumors they pushed out Powell true? if so, who are they chasing, gresham, jeff jones, etc?

3) why treon so late? i noticed treon actually started following coley last night but it seems like such a waste of time.

They think they are getting JC Jackson

No those rumors about pushing Powell out are false. Won't get any premier RB at this stage.

I don't know. that was their evaluation, which I disagree with. I've been saying he's needed an offer since the spring.

why do some people think jc is a silent or going to U. by all accounts, he seems like he is going to fsu

Then what happen with Powell? I dont get this whole thing.

Advertisement
3 questions

They think they are getting JC Jackson

No those rumors about pushing Powell out are false. Won't get any premier RB at this stage.

I don't know. that was their evaluation, which I disagree with. I've been saying he's needed an offer since the spring.

Coaches telling everyone they didn't push Powell out is just damage control.

his dad said he was being told to hold off.

bethel reminds me of adrien broner. because of his mouth, people think he is better than he is.

why do some people think jc is a silent or going to U. by all accounts, he seems like he is going to fsu

Ive been around way too long to actually believe what I am about to type, but maybe JC really is a silent and right now he has been working on flipping Lane. One can dream, right? After the initial shock of the Bethel and Powell situation, I just cant believe that the staff is that incompetent to allow what happened to happen without there being a reason. I will wait it out til NSD, but I would love to here the rational here if this was just incompetence.

Ive been around way too long to actually believe what I am about to type, but maybe JC really is a silent and right now he has been working on flipping Lane. One can dream, right? After the initial shock of the Bethel and Powell situation, I just cant believe that the staff is that incompetent to allow what happened to happen without there being a reason. I will wait it out til NSD, but I would love to here the rational here if this was just incompetence.

Hahahahaha

Advertisement
this staff tries. watch they will go all out for sony still even though we wont get him.

I hope you're right. FSU has JC penciled in.....let's hope it's a Stacey Coley situation.

Hahahahaha

I know, I know..........

Advertisement

I hope you're right. FSU has JC penciled in.....let's hope it's a Stacey Coley situation.

That's what Im hoping at this point. The last week or so has pretty much broken my spirit in regards to this team......

Advertisement

That's what Im hoping at this point. The last week or so has pretty much broken my spirit in regards to this team......

Only hope is that JC is all about playing time....FSU is pretty loaded, and JC sees the field here much earlier. Also, his dad is supposedly a huge UM fan.

FSU has JC penciled in unless they can pull Humphrey or Dupree

FSU has JC penciled in unless they can pull Humphrey or Dupree

They are also after Javon Harrison, but JC is supposedly a take regardless of numbers. We'll see.

we will close this recruiting season the same way we closed the football season.

Advertisement
Back