Pete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why do people do this?

If Pete had news he'd post it.

Pete has been saying for months that McFarland is a cane and that we shouldn't worry about him. I don't think it's far fetched to ask him to chime in concerning that situation considering every other time it's been brought up he had said "cane" and left it at that.

Why do people do this?

Pete has been saying for months that McFarland is a cane and that we shouldn't worry about him. I don't think it's far fetched to ask him to chime in concerning that situation considering every other time it's been brought up he had said "cane" and left it at that.

Or he doesn't have anything to share at the moment.

Advertisement
Why do people do this?

Or he doesn't have anything to share at the moment.

If he doesn't have anything to share, that would in of itself indicate his stance of "cane" that he has been saying for months has changed, which itself is something to share...

You will know where McFarland is going on Feb 1.

Anything can happen until then.

Its a good thing that he is not waiting until signing day to announce.

Not complicated. Pete (and others) had info for months that he comin'. Now the kid is having second thoughts, or whatever you want to call it. Since Pete is not actually MaFarland, Pete doesn't know what the kid is thinking at the moment. Aka nothing to do but wait and see, and if Pete gets an update then he'll tell us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do people do this?

Think 18 year old getting cold feet at the end, fluid situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back