Pete...

jruiz

Ham Porter
How badly is this 3 (potentially more) game stretch going to impact recruiting? It seemed that we were on some recruiting momentum, but again, the studs wanna see that they have a chance to win.

Advertisement
FSU is about to lose their third game of the season next week. They will still finish with a top 5 class

Win-loss records aren't as important as we always think early in a coach's tenure. It'll cost us big name targets (Jeudy, Leatherwood, etc) but it won't be a full on nightmare like the past couple of recruiting home stretches were.

Right now, we can tell defensive recruits that we are playing a much more aggressive style, we are low on numbers and they can come in and produce early just like Shaq and Pink and Jackson.

We can tell offensive recruits we are changing systems and we need playmakers to come in and help.

If this **** is still happening in Year 3 the recruits tune out and we are ****ed.

Our record isn't why we will "lose" Jeudy and Leatherwood. We could win the championship and it wouldn't pry them away from Bama.

I don't believe it will hurt much at all. If I'm an OL I see an immediate opportunity for playing time. Same thing can be said at WR, RB, CB, and safety.

We have shown we will play young DL but it's going to be much tougher with the depth we should have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back