Pete your boy Genron

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you actually believe that Miami recruits 100% cleanly, then you might as well believe in Santa too.

why would studs who have no connection to Miami, such as Muhammad, turn down "thousands of dollars" from top SEC schools and play in Miami?

Lol idk if Muhammad got paid or what but that boy got a fat *** chain on and always in designer clothe so he must be hustlin or making something on the side

family probably has money. bosco ain't cheap.

Bosco give scholarships. AQM is from Irvington and there is zero money in that town

Advertisement
From over a year ago...

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Coach just said that there is only 3 conferences in football that matter. The AFC, NFC, and SEC

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
LSU it is.....road trip 2012

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
LSU NEXT? Hmmm

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Dang, where to on Friday. Fau? Louisville? WKU? UF...I got to get another driver.

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Headed up to Ole Miss. I've heard stories of its beauty.

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Boi Miami northwestern has thick alumni....

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Coach don't tell me how to handle my kids and parents when you don't know nothing about them Scar. You not gettin an early commit

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
For Sho! Keep grinding RT @KGP_M16 give me a couple of years and my family ain't gone be struggling no more

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
My niece has a sister ( no relation to me), is it cool to get that?

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
They are just now thinking about using cell phones in schools. I've been broke those rules. I always had my student using the cell internet

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
32 schools at the game today. the thing I liked was that it was a ton of brothers out there representing prestigious schools looking clean

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
@AREALGENTLEMEN @quay85 I'm sorry, I don't agree with the white QB. You telling me no black kid in Liberty city can play QB? BS

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
If Arkansas send coach Hayes down here tomorrow at my school he's going to get checked and no way I'm telling any player to play for him

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
@V850404 if FSU blows that cash this year we going to have to goon on them. But Clemson will be tough, even though their defense SUCKS

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Dalvin Cook of Miami Central commits to Clemson? That's weird

From over a year ago...

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Coach just said that there is only 3 conferences in football that matter. The AFC, NFC, and SEC

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
LSU NEXT? Hmmm

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Dang, where to on Friday. Fau? Louisville? WKU? UF...I got to get another driver.

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
Coach don't tell me how to handle my kids and parents when you don't know nothing about them Scar. You not gettin an early commit

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
For Sho! Keep grinding RT @KGP_M16 give me a couple of years and my family ain't gone be struggling no more

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
They are just now thinking about using cell phones in schools. I've been broke those rules. I always had my student using the cell internet

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
32 schools at the game today. the thing I liked was that it was a ton of brothers out there representing prestigious schools looking clean

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
@AREALGENTLEMEN @quay85 I'm sorry, I don't agree with the white QB. You telling me no black kid in Liberty city can play QB? BS

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
If Arkansas send coach Hayes down here tomorrow at my school he's going to get checked and no way I'm telling any player to play for him

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
@V850404 if FSU blows that cash this year we going to have to goon on them. But Clemson will be tough, even though their defense SUCKS

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
WOW!!!
I need to take a shower after reading that.

The flight to lsu was delayed I guess It turned out that genron couldn't pilot the plane ...... Smh y'all some ******* clowns mane if the kid doesn't wanna come to miami is on him not anyone else get that **** thru your heads

From over a year ago...

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187
LSU NEXT? Hmmm

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

Jon Drummond ?@Genron187

None of those bash miami, he takes kids on road trips to see all colleges not just SEC schools

And about the SEC line its true, they have dominated college football no denying that, until this last national championship of course

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back