hasena75 Junior Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 2,140 May 13, 2016 #1 Pete, your write ups and articles are awesome. I was wondering if after the article itself could you provide us with your reaction/thoughts and your take on the player and what you think about their interest in the Canes?
Pete, your write ups and articles are awesome. I was wondering if after the article itself could you provide us with your reaction/thoughts and your take on the player and what you think about their interest in the Canes?
Peter Ariz All American Joined Jun 12, 2012 Messages 12,177 May 13, 2016 #2 Yes, I will do that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hasena75 Junior Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 2,140 May 13, 2016 #3 Peter Ariz said: Yes, I will do that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Awesome thanks
Peter Ariz said: Yes, I will do that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Awesome thanks
C cubin10 All-ACC Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 6,312 May 13, 2016 #4 Peter Ariz said: Yes, I will do that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... He's back, we back!
Peter Ariz said: Yes, I will do that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... He's back, we back!