Pete would like your prediction on how we finish this class

Advertisement
If Pete's smart he doesn't take the cheese.

I told that dude last year that a sure way to become another in the long line of ballbag loser recruiting schleps is to do that f.aagy guessing **** that they all do.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I told that dude last year that a sure way to become another in the long line of ballbag loser recruiting schleps is to do that f.aagy guessing **** that they all do.

Like guaranteeing Cook to UM?

:ibisroflmao:

Another genius. I see you lurking around like a little fruit secretly hating.

Secretly? Na, I have no problem admitting that you are a dumbass.

Carry on though.

420.jpg

Carry on though.

355.gif

Advertisement
Not Peter but I think we finish with RB McKnight, Njoku wr and Lenius as a TE. Hopefully we get TV 55% UM and Jackson 40% UM. If we don't get JC and/or TV then I'm sure Golden will come up with a surprise.

Advertisement

Carry on though.

Little punk *** following people around liking their posts when they say something negative about me. Sorry *** punk lurking around in the weeds like a Peeping Tom.

yeah Pete needs to stay as far away from these threads if he wants to make it as a journalist.

Yep, I would hope this site stays away from that ghey percentage nonsense.

Advertisement
Back