Pete, who from '18 has the most Juice with other recruits?

Advertisement
I don't know, Jassid. ... Jacory was a huge influence on the others in that 2008 class, just like Bridgewater recruited against us and hurt the program when Shannon was fired. I have no doubt that Duke helped build momentum for the 2012 class and if we had shown something on the field that year it would have been stronger.

Related question: who were the recruiters within the 2017 class other than Dallas, and how big an influence did they have on holding it together during October and closing strong?

Maybe I worded it wrong but I am saying that Jacory was a needle mover in that 2008 class and Duke was the same in his class as well. Esp Jacory, when he committed the entire State of Miami followed along with kids from the class after that. (Ray Ray, Dyron dye) As you said, we lost recruits because of how we treated him. (Teddy B) Jacory had major juice.

But besides JH and Duke, it seems like we are always searching for the "One guy who will bring them all" and that just doesnt happen anymore esp down here.

Advertisement
Back