Pete-Tyson Campbell

Advertisement
cane.jpg

chain-lock.jpg

My last update on Tyson Campbell was that Miami held a firm lead and I don't believe that has changed.

Crystal balls are a crapshoot as I've said time and time again.

The reasoning behind those CB's from what I've heard are completely unsubstantiated. They just think OSU will get him because they have recruited DB's very well. Meanwhile we have individuals related to him telling us that we are leading.

Advertisement
My last update on Tyson Campbell was that Miami held a firm lead and I don't believe that has changed.

Its nice to see you interacting this much with us peasants man. I cant remember a time youve been this active on here since golden was hired. Thanks for everything you do Ariz!!!!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Osu has plenty selling points - virtually their entire secondary was a first round pick. That's a nice selling point to a HS kid. But I gotta think Campbell has talked to or has heard from Gibson and his experiences at osu. Didn't Gibson leave osu really soured on urban and staff?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea OSU is probably a legit contender but you have to think we're the favorites right now

I think you're pushing it a bit. We seem to be in it which is impressive as nobody was talking about Miami and this kid a few weeks ago, but it's early to call us the favorite.

Yea OSU is probably a legit contender but you have to think we're the favorites right now

I think you're pushing it a bit. We seem to be in it which is impressive as nobody was talking about Miami and this kid a few weeks ago, but it's early to call us the favorite.

I wouldn't say it's too early to call miami the favorites. Just because a prospect isn't openly naming a leader doesn't always mean there isn't one.

Its nice to see you interacting this much with us peasants man. I cant remember a time youve been this active on here since golden was hired. Thanks for everything you do Ariz!!!!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Pablo luh da peasants!

Advertisement

I'm assuming this is directed towards Micah parsons right? That situation applies to him not Campbell though

Pete, different individual, but did Canes have any interest in Donovan Georges who decommitted from Ga yesterday? By the way both Ala and Ga down to 2 commits each now.

Pete, different individual, but did Canes have any interest in Donovan Georges who decommitted from Ga yesterday? By the way both Ala and Ga down to 2 commits each now.

No, Georges was up to 240 pounds of bad weight in the offseason. Heard UGA dropped him

Lol what? Think you've got the wrong croot

Edit: sorry for the DV if you were thinking of Parsons or something. We've been the favorites for Tyson for a while, although he's pretty open right now

Advertisement
Back