Pete Tweet

I think the fact that CMR was willing to host his family at the Paradise camp even though he couldn't make it, is what sealed the deal. That was a huge move on the part of CMR very smart. Like they say it's chess not checkers

...we past that chess crap now. We on to f'ing Battleship!

Advertisement
I think the fact that CMR was willing to host his family at the Paradise camp even though he couldn't make it, is what sealed the deal. That was a huge move on the part of CMR very smart. Like they say it's chess not checkers

Indeed, a brilliant (and genuine) move.

Stoops knew he was fcked the minute Richt offered. Now it's time for cünty UM fans to claim Oklahoma dropped Bandy.

Stoops knew he was fcked the minute Richt offered. Now it's time for cünty UM fans to claim Oklahoma dropped Bandy.

I have a feeling that many coaches are realizing their jobs just got more difficult in more ways than one. Recruiting South Florida is about to get far more difficult; furthermore, hopefully winning games against Miami is getting more difficult too.

Advertisement
pete said bandy in a few post above. this is great. I'm assuming bandy told him it was okay to announce it? I don't see anything from bandy about committing???

On another note, had Bandy been committed to The U and was always at Okie with his teammates who were committed, they would be quick to list his as a "soft" commit. He still shows committed to Okie. We gone have to make these Ol' Southern institutions fear us again!

They obviously weren't even going after him in the first place. Miami doesn't win recruiting battles. Ever. Stoops probably didn't even know bandy was committed IMO

Advertisement
Mark Richt isn't messin around

kanye-serious.gif

Advertisement
Back