(Pete/Tito/Cam) All around grades discussion

Winky is Wright

Junior
Banned
"What makes you think he'd even qualify with his grades?"

This statement gets brought up quite a bit concerning a few of our targets.

To the best of your knowledge, can you confirm or kill rumors regarding the following recruits?

Alex Collins
Jaynard Bostwick
AJL - I know he took the ACT again this past saturday, was that score the only obstacle standing in his way?
Rashard Robinson

Appreciate all the work fellas

Advertisement
"What makes you think he'd even qualify with his grades?"

This statement gets brought up quite a bit concerning a few of our targets.

To the best of your knowledge, can you confirm or kill rumors regarding the following recruits?

Alex Collins
Jaynard Bostwick
AJL - I know he took the ACT again this past saturday, was that score the only obstacle standing in his way?
Rashard Robinson

Appreciate all the work fellas

TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE:
1. Collins has no grade concerns
2. Bostwick is borderline
3. AJL is struggling, and looks like he will be a casualty of grades/test scores. Reports are he is not only missing a passing test score, but he wasn't doing great academically in his classes at prep school either.
4. Robinson is borderline

its going down if my dawg AJL doesn't get in

95.gif

If we replace AJL with Coley then all is right in the world.

We are all over that North kid but he seems like a long shot at best. He would be a great replacement too.

I think it would be a major disappointment to only land Cunningham in this class but 1 WR seems likely.

We are all over that North kid but he seems like a long shot at best. He would be a great replacement too.

I think it would be a major disappointment to only land Cunningham in this class but 1 WR seems likely.

Marquez North?

Advertisement

Marquez North?

Yes sir. Kid is a beast and I guess the staff has been recruiting him hard for a while. Probably when they started worrying about AJL.

Marquez North?

Yes sir. Kid is a beast and I guess the staff has been recruiting him hard for a while. Probably when they started worrying about AJL.

I think we may be too late on him. Saw him play against Butler HS, and kid is nasty. I think he's probably a lock to Tennessee or UNC, possibly Clemson, though.

Marquez North?

I think we may be too late on him. Saw him play against Butler HS, and kid is nasty. I think he's probably a lock to Tennessee or UNC, possibly Clemson, though.

Yeah I think its a long shot but I guess he's likely the #2 WR on our board behind Coley. Never know I guess. If AJL doesn't get in we need an elite WR to take his place and I can really only think of two that we are recruiting.

I'd rather pass on Cunningham and go with 0 if that is the only option. Don't think he brings anything we don't already have on the roster. Lewis, Carter, Jones will all be RS FR.

Still hope AJL makes it and obviously Coley is a take.

Advertisement

I'd rather pass on Cunningham and go with 0 if that is the only option. Don't think he brings anything we don't already have on the roster. Lewis, Carter, Jones will all be RS FR.

Still hope AJL makes it and obviously Coley is a take.

Agreed completely man. Cunningham is a nice player but I hope he ends up at Stanford.

Hasena, no clue how long we have been on North.

Advertisement
Back