Pete says "The work" today.

Advertisement
Cant imagine anything new through the dead period and its most likely why we haven't had much from Pete. The Work will most likely contain

Cook gone

Lane to follow him

JC still looking good to us

Juco DT get was the "stay tuned"

Kaaya flying cross country = solid….

and none of those FAU commits will stick
If he says the JC DT was the stay tuned he's a fraud.

Yeah that would be sad to see him resort to something so pathetic. Everyone knew about Clint Heurttelou before Peter dropped his tweet about news coming.

That's not what the "stay tuned" was

Cerenord..which was affected by Juco DT?

^^this^^

Great free site! But Pete shouldn't be crying wolf, pretty soon no one is going to take him seriously when he throws the bait out. It's got to be a big headliner for all the drama we are being drag through!

That being said, good work Pete, don't make me have to "tune" you out in the future.

...still confused...

i don't understand how Pete is crying wolf....

I am just guessing but correct me if I am wrong..

Recruit or some source: Hey Pete, this recruit is going to announce tomorrow for UM!
Pete: how accurate is this?
Recruit or some source: 100% I just spoke to him and he already spoke to Golden
Pete: "Stay tuned news coming"

next day
Recruit or some source: hey Pete the guy wants to wait for the UA game
message board: KILL PETE!

Great free site! But Pete shouldn't be crying wolf, pretty soon no one is going to take him seriously when he throws the bait out. It's got to be a big headliner for all the drama we are being drag through!

That being said, good work Pete, don't make me have to "tune" you out in the future.

...still confused...

i don't understand how Pete is crying wolf....

I am just guessing but correct me if I am wrong..

Recruit or some source: Hey Pete, this recruit is going to announce tomorrow for UM!
Pete: how accurate is this?
Recruit or some source: 100% I just spoke to him and he already spoke to Golden
Pete: "Stay tuned news coming"

next day
Recruit or some source: hey Pete the guy wants to wait for the UA game
message board: KILL PETE!

Your absolutely correct. I'm just wondering if once said recruit announces, if someone will say it was said recruit which Pete was talking about before Christmas. I guess it really doesn't matter, but I'm just curious. A lot of folks were tuned in for a good while...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back