Pete quit or on vacation

bhall960

Actual fking Legend
Its the offseason dude.

Not much to report on. I promise you nobody is hiding any information from you.

SrfGtr

Redshirt Freshman
How about Richts tax returns? How do we know he is not still donating to Georgia or FSWho??

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Pete quit or on vacation
When we start speculating about hospital financing it's time for Pete to post something

You're literally one click away from Pete's Harley/Johnson podcast that he dropped last night.

It's kind of retarded to bītch like wench about about a free site that clearly provides a better product than pay sites, especially considering that had you just looked over on the recruiting side, you would see that there was a brand-new podcast. So you're literally bītching about nothing

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
Pete quit or on vacation
When we start speculating about hospital financing it's time for Pete to post something

You're literally one click away from Pete's Harley/Johnson podcast that he dropped last night.

It's kind of retarded to bītch like wench about about a free site that clearly provides a better product than pay sites, especially considering that had you just looked over on the recruiting side, you would see that there was a brand-new podcast. So you're literally bītching about nothing

Ay woah woah woah. They say time is money and I spend a lot of time on here. This ain't no free site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djh

Sophomore
He has been busy on Twitter and podcast lately. He deserves a break from here for a bit while.

Cribby

All-American
It's only gonna get worse.

Canes basketball gets me to Canes baseball postseason ( not happening this year), then the nba playoffs and finally the Redsox get me to Sep. That's how I survive.

W

westcoastcanes

Pete quit or on vacation

Ay woah woah woah. They say time is money and I spend a lot of time on here. This ain't no free site.

every time you click, you help make the owners pockets deeper for when Pappa Cane comes at them bro with some litigation under the supervision of his team of lawyers for reporting second hand news.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Pete quit or on vacation

DAMN show me where the OP's post was that sersious???

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Pete quit or on vacation

DAMN show me where the OP's post was that sersious???

OP was dead sersious.

jw410

Senior
Pete quit or on vacation

Yup after all that snitching you've been doing.