Pete- Question

MiamiChris

Freshman
Pete,

Within the last week we landed Herbert, and are favored in Edwards and Henderson. Obviously something happened, my question is with the Gator coaching pay for play story that was hinted at, did that have anything to do with it? Reason I ask is some crazy gator fans are going on tweeter accusing Baez of doing stuff (it's fake and not true) and another blogger saying the room was started by Miami.

Just curious your thoughts.

Advertisement
I doubt it. Considering people think they done this at Homestead makes it even more unrealistic since they don't have any D1 players. It has to be the staff somehow they ****ed up these relationships albeit Edwards and Henderson comes to Miami that is.

Nothing "happened". The staff just kept recruiting and beat them out. Been on the losing end of those for years.

Advertisement
IMG_0475.jpg
Pete,

Within the last week we landed Herbert, and are favored in Edwards and Henderson. Obviously something happened, my question is with the Gator coaching pay for play story that was hinted at, did that have anything to do with it? Reason I ask is some crazy gator fans are going on tweeter accusing Baez of doing stuff (it's fake and not true) and another blogger saying the room was started by Miami.

Just curious your thoughts.

Advertisement
Back