Pete or anyone else...what's the story on LB recruiting?

mbuendia

Freshman
So it's been said here that Sherwood and Reese are guys the staff is high on but what about local studs like Rosendo Louis and Yasir Abdullah? Do you see them getting offers?

What does the board think our LB class ends up looking like?

Advertisement
Rosendo Louis, David Reese, Jamien Sherwood & Amari Gainer are the top LB's we're after.

With Yasir Abdullah also being a possibility later in the year as things further develop.

If we're taking 3, I think we get Louis, Reese & one of Sherwood or Abdullah... If we're taking just 2 I think we land Louis & Reese.

It's April, so a lot of kids will be super high on Miami, but as the year progresses & they take more visits things are bound to change come December - January.

I also really like Eriq Gilyard, he's not a take right now, but I just love that kids game, he's super productive & flat out thumper.

Rosendo Louis, David Reese, Jamien Sherwood & Amari Gainer are the top LB's we're after.

With Yasir Abdullah also being a possibility later in the year as things further develop.

If we're taking 3, I think we get Louis, Reese & one of Sherwood or Abdullah... If we're taking just 2 I think we land Louis & Reese.

It's April, so a lot of kids will be super high on Miami, but as the year progresses & they take more visits things are bound to change come December - January.

I also really like Eriq Gilyard, he's not a take right now, but I just love that kids game, he's super productive & flat out thumper.

Are you thinking that Gainer is a long shot given his location and ties to F$U? I saw on the 247 Semenhole board recently where one or more of them seemed to think he's coming here, FWIW.

Are you thinking that Gainer is a long shot given his location and ties to F$U? I saw on the 247 Semenhole board recently where one of them seemed to think he's coming here, FWIW.
No, I think we have a very good shot at him, especially with Lingard recruiting him...

But, Idk if he would stick all the way until January, we'll see...

One thing I do know, is whoever Diaz really wants, he'll get.

Advertisement
Staff seem to be after Reese and Sherwood very hard. Louis prob after that

I think we take 2 or 3

Advertisement
Back