Pete, or any of the board's finest...

skeeter

Junior
Premium
Thanks in advance

Pete, any updates on

Jordan Davis- at one point, you expected him in this class...Do you know what the mutual interest level is here 2-3 months later?

Oladele- Do we lead? Or is it totally oppo, and just cross him off with the goof Genron possibly in the picture here.

T.Trout, Sandridge---Actually any other DT besides Briggs. Any DT inside info at all? #2 need behind DB imo, and names seem to be fading.

Keidron Smith--- Backup plan for Campbell only? (I thought the backup plan for any db flipping was going to be S.Garner who seems to be blowing up too), or is KS working himself into a take no matter what.

Also, Pete was your source surprised with the Chatfield to OSU commit, as you said you had intel he wasn't a take for them?

Also does anyone get the sense there it is first come/first serve at LB? Or is there a pecking order at LB ( I think we take 2, outside chance of 3, but I'm not here to argue that as I know some of you think we are taking 9 at every position)...If we assume Reese is in if he wants and as at the top, Gainer (at the top as well), isn't coming and Abdallah is backup plan only...Sherwood/Pierre/Louis/Joyner. (maybe Bonitto???) Is anyone on hold there/a priority there, or are they all about the same and first come/first serve?

Advertisement
I'll get to the rest later, but Chatfield indeed tried to commit to Ohio State the day before he did and they told him he couldn't.

I'll get to the rest later, but Chatfield indeed tried to commit to Ohio State the day before he did and they told him he couldn't.

What would have caused them to change their mind 24 hours later. That seems like a curious situation!

What would have caused them to change their mind 24 hours later. That seems like a curious situation!

Happens all the time. Sometimes the school might not realize how serious a recruit's interest is and they may get a call like that when a kid is ready to commit. They probably assessed their board and said they had nothing to lose by taking him.

Advertisement

Happens all the time. Sometimes the school might not realize how serious a recruit's interest is and they may get a call like that when a kid is ready to commit. They probably assessed their board and said they had nothing to lose by taking him.

Or maybe they realized that turning him away a few days after offering would hurt their chances with the other guys they want from AH. I'll be shocked if Chatfield signs with tOSU. This whole situation smells of Urban Meter's sleezy tactics.

Or maybe they realized that turning him away a few days after offering would hurt their chances with the other guys they want from AH. I'll be shocked if Chatfield signs with tOSU. This whole situation smells of Urban Meter's sleezy tactics.

Remember this....Hey Gibson come play QB for us

First day of practice....hey your now a WR

Gibson transfers

Remember this....Hey Gibson come play QB for us

First day of practice....hey your now a WR

Gibson transfers

Exactly. Granted, Gibson had some disciplinary issues, but that was a bait and switch. Urban pulled the whole package deal thing last year too. Got a kid to commit just to get his 3 teammates. Guess what, that kid didn't sign with tOSU either.

Unfortunately, Urban is like Teflon. His **** never comes back to bite him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back