Pete-of the guys committed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosiercane3

Freshman
Who is most likely to drop us? Not counting a guy we drop like burns. Count Pope, blades and Gurvan hall as well.

Seems like all these guys are Miami through and through. Not so much Hightower as he is a cali guy, but the rest seem locked in.

Advertisement
I think it is clear that Patrick Surtain is by far the most likely to drop us.

proxy.php

Who is most likely to drop us? Not counting a guy we drop like burns. Count Pope, blades and Gurvan hall as well.

Seems like all these guys are Miami through and through. Not so much Hightower as he is a cali guy, but the rest seem locked in.

Make sure you invest in my new App. It's called Driller.

Hightower sac he's gonna start recruiting for Miami. Not sure why you're counting him out. Sustain isn't committed

Advertisement
I'm only asking, so please, just humor me. Why is it exactly that we the fans,.. Want to try to predict which of our commits, are gonna bail on us?!?!?!? NONE OF THEM!! Pastor Richt and the band got this class on lockdown!! Have you been listening to what these kids are saying? There's a real excitement about this staff, and program again! Furthermore..I don't think we need this incredible season to keep them! Simply improve from last year. As long as we keep moving forward, I think the recruiting keeps getting stronger. South Florida is believing in the U again,..its gonna be one **** of a good time!!

I'm only asking, so please, just humor me. Why is it exactly that we the fans,.. Want to try to predict which of our commits, are gonna bail on us?!?!?!? NONE OF THEM!! Pastor Richt and the band got this class on lockdown!! Have you been listening to what these kids are saying? There's a real excitement about this staff, and program again! Furthermore..I don't think we need this incredible season to keep them! Simply improve from last year. As long as we keep moving forward, I think the recruiting keeps getting stronger. South Florida is believing in the U again,..its gonna be one **** of a good time!!

Sound like a troll

If you not trolling... who post sh*t like this?...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back