Pete, I know you got burned with the Percentages Last Year..

Advertisement
I want to play!!!

Braydon Lenius - 80% - I think he'll love his visit and the draw to play with Kaaya will set us over the top.

David Njoku - 75% - He's not even sure if he's visiting OSU, and his coach thinks we lead.

JC Jackson - 70% - His parents want him here, and if he doesn't make the trip to FSU, Golden is doing an in-home Saturday, and I think he closes the deal.

Tavon Ross - 55% - His interest is real, and there's rapin' going on over at Mizzou, so hey...Plus, he's a beast, and I really, really want him.

Lamont Galliard - 50% - His interest appears to be real, too, and emjay's told us he's had Canes interest for a long while. We get a fair crack.

Travonte Valentine - 50% - If LSU hasn't paid for him, I think Golden closes on the OV.

Treon Harris - 35% - I don't think he goes to FSU, and I don't think he's ours either.

Bo Scarbrough - 35% - Looks like we've positioned ourselves to at least give a nice pitch and be last in his ear. Who knows. Would be amazing.

Arrion Springs - 0% - No interest.

Isaiah Ford - 0% - No offer.

Gotta sit Bo down with Hurlie, Coley, and Golden this weekend in Goldens office. We must then give him anything and everything he wants, whether that's money, women, sacrifices, or anything else he can possibly think of.

Lmao I wouldn't even be mad

FYI, CS spoke to Isaiah Ford's coach. UM never offered and he's not visiting. Bakas also said the same thing last week. So it looks like that's not going anywhere.

You're still at canestime? That explains a lot...

Advertisement
C'mon Pete, give us some more percentages! Only thing that can make me laugh as ****** as things are going now is the Brow having UM rated 75% or higher on everyone!

Advertisement
I think we are better off pete doesn't make any predictions this year , if you weren't here last year this is what happened .

530.gif

I think we are better off pete doesn't make any predictions this year , if you weren't here last year this is what happened .

530.gif

To be fair, Thomas had a lot of people fooled and the Kirkland thing was crazy.

Bryant trolled Pete like crazy though. Had him on a string.

Advertisement
I want to play!!!

Braydon Lenius - 80% - I think he'll love his visit and the draw to play with Kaaya will set us over the top.

David Njoku - 75% - He's not even sure if he's visiting OSU, and his coach thinks we lead.

JC Jackson - 70% - His parents want him here, and if he doesn't make the trip to FSU, Golden is doing an in-home Saturday, and I think he closes the deal.

Tavon Ross - 55% - His interest is real, and there's rapin' going on over at Mizzou, so hey...Plus, he's a beast, and I really, really want him.

Lamont Galliard - 50% - His interest appears to be real, too, and emjay's told us he's had Canes interest for a long while. We get a fair crack.

Travonte Valentine - 50% - If LSU hasn't paid for him, I think Golden closes on the OV.

Treon Harris - 35% - I don't think he goes to FSU, and I don't think he's ours either.

Bo Scarbrough - 35% - Looks like we've positioned ourselves to at least give a nice pitch and be last in his ear. Who knows. Would be amazing.

Arrion Springs - 0% - No interest.

Isaiah Ford - 0% - No offer.

Really like these percentages man. Think I pretty much completely agree with all of em, explanations included. Wish we had a shot at landing Springs, really like that kid as a prospect,but hey, won't complain at all if we get JC

Legit shot:
Tavon Ross
Lamont Gaillard
JC Jackson
Brayden Lenius
Bo Scarbrough
Treon Harris

No shot:
Travonte Valentine (He's gone, not coming back, He's only entertaining AG so he ease some pressure on himself.)
Arrion Springs (No smoke on this at all, no interest in us, we're not even showing interest because it's a long shot for us)
David Njoku (We had a our chance)

I think we ultimately land 3 of the legit shots. Lenius, JC Jackson, and Gaillard would be my guesses.

We had our chance to do what with NJoku? He still seems pretty interested. Staff was supposed to do an in home with him last week but the winter weather storms forced them to cancel. They havent stopped recruiting him.

He's visiting OSU this weekend. I predict Urban closes on him and keeps him up North.

Pete, you don't have to do it like percentage wise, you could use the Eklund method

P1....very few sources or none think he will go Miami
P2....some shot, but unlikely and quality of sources that are pro-Miami is not great or confirmed
P3.....more than one source thinks we are in the game but no promises...source quality is good
P4.....multiple sources point to Miami, good quality, it's fairly likely
P5.....Lock or near lock

Advertisement
My own guesses based on stuff I read in multiple places:

Jackson 65%
Valentine 5%
Gailliard 40%
Ross 40%
Worton 60%
Lenius 55%
McCray 70%*
Thomas 80%*