Pete geo dmoney?

LoyalCane24

Junior
Can someone explain why andrew chatfield hasn't been offered. He got like 20 sacks and 80 tackles and he's probably one of the best pass rushers in the 2018 class. Im just wondering if theirs a specific reason why, academics, behavior etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Undersized at 6'2 220 but Diaz wants evaluate him as a LB....probably won't happen now because Gregory Rousseau is in

So, if the kid ain't a DE, is he an elite LB?

If he ain't got the speed, does this mean he translates to an MLB?

Advertisement
Can someone explain why andrew chatfield hasn't been offered. He got like 20 sacks and 80 tackles and he's probably one of the best pass rushers in the 2018 class. Im just wondering if theirs a specific reason why, academics, behavior etc. seems like lsu will beat us for a local savage because we haven't offered. Thanks in advance.

How can you get "beat" for a guy you don't offer?

Advertisement
I saw Chatfield in one on ones and he dominated. I like him, a lot. Plus, from what I understand he wants to be here. And if that helps us w Campbell that much more, why not? But off skills alone, I want him.

Can someone explain why andrew chatfield hasn't been offered. He got like 20 sacks and 80 tackles and he's probably one of the best pass rushers in the 2018 class. Im just wondering if theirs a specific reason why, academics, behavior etc. seems like lsu will beat us for a local savage because we haven't offered. Thanks in advance.

If Kool wants him, he will offer him. We don't question Kool.

So, if the kid ain't a DE, is he an elite LB?

If he ain't got the speed, does this mean he translates to an MLB?

MLlESrs.gif

Advertisement
If anything he's a DT at Miami the way they've beefed up Pat Bethel. Def not a LB

Can't be a Trent Harris type of player? He has a higher ceiling. I know this staff didn't offer Harris but they always speak highly of him

Advertisement
I feel like he would end up like Trent Harris.... Very solid player and a couple years ago he would have been offered already, but with Kool we are recruiting Joe Jacksons.

Long fast athletic DE's that have potential to be All Americans.

Advertisement
Back