Pete? Early look at positions of need in 2018 class...

kcsheldon

Redshirt Freshman
How do u feel we stand with:

S Gurvan Hall
CB Al Blades
WR Mark Pope
WR Xavier Williams

Those are just a couple of guys I think we have to keep home. P.S. Feel free to add anyone else we have to make a priority. T.I.A

Advertisement
Can we fill 2017 first? We're coming into the home stretch now and there are still potential flips and power moves this year.

I have a massive 2018 notebook coming the day after signing day

Not worth discussing at length right now

Advertisement
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] you're a little feisty today

I've had multiple people walk into my office and try to talk to me about nothing while I'm eating my Chef's Salad for breakfast. I don't want them looking at my food and looking at me shoveling it if they're not eating too. I kicked my assistant out.

I've had multiple people walk into my office and try to talk to me about nothing while I'm eating my Chef's Salad for breakfast. I don't want them looking at my food and looking at me shoveling it if they're not eating too. I kicked my assistant out.
Understandable sir....I had a ride along try and like talk to me today without my morning coffee. I feel your pain

Understandable sir....I had a ride along try and like talk to me today without my morning coffee. I feel your pain

Thank you. I still think the question of 2018 is better left for the day after 2017 as Pete said.

Advertisement
How do u feel we stand with:

S Gurvan Hall
CB Al Blades
WR Mark Pope
WR Xavier Williams

Those are just a couple of guys I think we have to keep home. P.S. Feel free to add anyone else we have to make a priority. T.I.A

Lorenzo Lingard
Brian Hightower

Liberty can probably come up with a pretty comprehensive list.

Advertisement
Back