Pete, D$, etc....what seems to be the issue with this staff?

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
These last few weeks have been an unmitigated disaster. So what is the issue with this staff?

Do they not relate well with kids? Do they not communicate well with coaches? Is it a $$$ bag issue?

Why can't we seem to get, and then keep, our targets?

Advertisement
These last few weeks have been an unmitigated disaster. So what is the issue with this staff?

Do they not relate well with kids? Do they not communicate well with coaches? Is it a $$$ bag issue?

Major thing from various sauces is that many of them are not clipped and that their ******** is not savage enough

The same people downvoting this are the guys who defended Golden's abhorrent defense and Richt's abortion of an offense.

The staff's recruiting this cycle has been below average at best, and their recruiting over the last month has been disgraceful.

Advertisement
Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Please leave and don't come back until 02.02.2017. You don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle recruiting.

Who are we going to get between now and then?

Dean and possibly McFarland. That's it in terms of big time guys.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

Not to mention DJ Johnson just got crystal balled to Washington.

We're out on Slaton, Herbert and Harley. Smith is a hail mary. I'm not convinced we're really in it for Thomas. Henderson is gone. Edwards looks gone.

He was serious. Take a a valium or Xanax and come back on 2/2.

I said it during Goldens tenure and I see it all happening again. These local kids are divas. And it gets to appoint you stop putting the effort into the locals because even the **** 3* kids are divas. It's the same issue with some of these qbs that we all know will be we but they want to play QB. But if we bait and switch these kids there's s huge back lash but if UF or FSU or OSU does It to them there's no issue. You can track this back toJacory/Marve heck even the Crudup situation. But with social media it has only made it all worse. Our greatest attribute is also our greatest weakness. Maybe Richt can turn it around, but it's going to take really good onfield results first along with building early relationships.

Advertisement

You're depressed because of excessive vaginal bleeding and gynecomastia.

Take your hormones and get sone bed rest.

Stay off the boards until after 2/2.

This is what happens when Richt tells his coaches to take some time off and recharge the batteries with family time. You really think Saban lets Mario recharge his batteries? You think Meyers sitting at home chilling w the wife not doing anything? I am a huge Richt fan but my concerns from day one was does he still have the fire in em to get **** done especially down here in the cesspool we call south florida... The dead period just simply prevents in person contact it doesn't prevent texting, calling, social media, etc. So while Dugans is preaching at his local church, coaches at every school are hitting up our commits/targets on the regular putting thoughts in there heads. They should be telling Edwards he can play corner, they should be on the minds of herbert/slaton 24/7, they should be lining up tutors for Thomas, they should be sending film of LSU's and Bama's offense to Smith to show them how well they use there Wr's, etc.

Get some tissues out of your purse and wipe your eyes your mascara is running.

This is what happens when you don't win. Alabama was in the ******* until Saban got there. USC until Carroll got there. Yes, there are some guys who can recruit well and pull a top class out of the blue but if you don't win that doesn't last (see Ron Zook and Ole ****). We have been cheap and haven't had a good coach since Butch. If Richt shows he can compete with FSU + Clemson we won't lose guys we don't want to.

Advertisement
This is what happens when Richt tells his coaches to take some time off and recharge the batteries with family time. You really think Saban lets Mario recharge his batteries? You think Meyers sitting at home chilling w the wife not doing anything? I am a huge Richt fan but my concerns from day one was does he still have the fire in em to get **** done especially down here in the cesspool we call south florida... The dead period just simply prevents in person contact it doesn't prevent texting, calling, social media, etc. So while Dugans is preaching at his local church, coaches at every school are hitting up our commits/targets on the regular putting thoughts in there heads. They should be telling Edwards he can play corner, they should be on the minds of herbert/slaton 24/7, they should be lining up tutors for Thomas, they should be sending film of LSU's and Bama's offense to Smith to show them how well they use there Wr's, etc.

Exactly. When I heard him say he gave hisbstaff a week off after the bowl I was blown away.

Take as long as you want after signing day, but ffs this is prime recruiting season.

Richt ain't hungry enough imo. He's a good coach who loves the relationships, but winning isn't everything to him anymore. And that's not good for us.

Oh well - this ride will be infinitely more fun than the Coker, shannon, and golden days. Plus the school/alum will invest a lot more money with Richt than the last 3 clowns, which can only help us after he retires.

The same people downvoting this are the guys who defended Golden's abhorrent defense and Richt's abortion of an offense.

The staff's recruiting this cycle has been below average at best, and their recruiting over the last month has been disgraceful.

Awww do you feel better now that you've vented!

Advertisement

Exactly. When I heard him say he gave hisbstaff a week off after the bowl I was blown away.

Take as long as you want after signing day, but ffs this is prime recruiting season.

Richt ain't hungry enough imo. He's a good coach who loves the relationships, but winning isn't everything to him anymore. And that's not good for us.

Oh well - this ride will be infinitely more fun than the Coker, shannon, and golden days. Plus the school/alum will invest a lot more money with Richt than the last 3 clowns, which can only help us after he retires.

Yeah? Is that why two Under Armour All-Americans have decided they're taking visits to Miami? They've both made those decisions in the last week. The whole staff asleep at the wheel though.

I only agree with the statement in bold words.

if you think our staff has been sitting back doing nothing with all this tom foolery going on.....nuh uh. they have been in the recruiting war room since boxing day strategizing and planning in homes, new targets, and stealing kroots from other unexpecting programs. **** is really gonna pop off next week with surprise visitors and dudes most of us had already written off.

this will be our best signing day in a long LONG time.

Advertisement
Back