Pete, are we gonna get The Work tonight?

Advertisement
We've been getting the business for about a month now. I can use a night off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should I stay tuned or go to sleep?

We should all go to bed and sleep until March ... pretend December and January didn't happen. Ask for the work on the first day of Spring practice and hope for a 4-3 base aggressive D with no signs of 300lbs defensive backs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
187.gif

I got you Pete!

Here you go:

1. Didn't see Gibbons de-commitment coming, but heard some rumbling about losing a commitment today.
I don't expect the staff to go after any other ol in this class.

2. People around Miami feel that the late night visit from Al, puts Miami in the driver seat for JC. Also, Edge is expected to visit JC Tuesday night.

3. Has expected, Wyche has rejoined the class. Like I previously stated, he'll be here in May. "Listen to your boy".

4. We all know Valentine was LSU bound, nothing to see here.

5. Just got a text from "my boy" Kayaa, he's solid and will commit to Miami on NSD.

6. Stay tune for good news coming out of Booker T Washington, I'll leave that here.

7. Heard Galliard visit went well and people around the program feel good about him flipping.

8. Expect Burgess and Ridley to commit to Miami. Johnson, family wants him to commit soon, expect him to follow shortly after.

Last edited:
I got you Pete!

Here you go:

1. Didn't see Gibbons de-commitment coming, but heard some rumbling about a losing a commitment today.
I don't expect expect the staff to go after any other ol in this class.

2. People around Miami feel that the late night visit from Al, puts Miami in the driver seat for JC. Also, Edge is expected to visit JC Tuesday night.

3. Has expected, Wyche has rejoined the class. Like I previously stated, he'll be here in May. "Listen to your boy".

4. We all know Valentine was LSU bound, nothing to see here.

5. Just got a text from "my boy" Kayaa, he's solid and will commit to Miami on NSD.

6. Stay tune for good news coming out of Booker T Washington, I'll leave that here.

7. Heard Galliard visit went well and people around the program feel good about him flipping.

8. Expect Burgess and Ridley to commit to Miami. Johnson, family wants him to commit soon, expect him to follow shortly after.

yep, lol

Advertisement
Back