Personnel

calinative umstudent

All-ACC
Premium
I feel like Im taking crazy pills, because IMO Golden/Donofrio/Coley are making terrible decisions on who to put in. Do any of you guys feel this way, or know something I dont?
1. Countless times we had 4 receivers on the field, and Stacy Coley wasnt one of the guys on the field. Then when he does go in, id say 70% of the time he would get a screen pass thrown to him, or do a fake screen. He is the 2nd best player on our offense and hes being completely wasted.
2. Whats up with this DB rotation? Every other series Antonio Crawford was starting and getting burnt. Corn Elder needs to start, seeing as hes performed the best. And the other 1-2 spots are for Burns, Gunter, and Howard. Basically, NOT crawford. Also, why is Fentress even seeing the field?
3. Rbs. They were putting Gus in too much, and not fetting Duke the ball enough IMO. I mean in the 4th quarter when we are trying to run out the clock, why are they putting Gus in (then he fumbled). It should be Duke when hes good, and Yearby when Duke is tired.
Lastly, just because im actually goin crazy over this, Coley needs to be in the game at all times. It ****es me off soooo much that they just forgot how good he is, and James Coley absolutely refuses to let him run a routte that isnt a screen. Seriously its ****ing me off. A lot. Like, more than the defense is, Well, not quite that much.

Advertisement
When you have 2nd and 1 inside the 20 you run duke johnson you don't through the ball this staff does not get it. The secondary should be elder and burns at cb, gunter and bush at safety, tracy howard as nickel cb. Grace should be on the field at all times.

Advertisement
I feel like Im taking crazy pills, because IMO Golden/Donofrio/Coley are making terrible decisions on who to put in. Do any of you guys feel this way, or know something I dont?
1. Countless times we had 4 receivers on the field, and Stacy Coley wasnt one of the guys on the field. Then when he does go in, id say 70% of the time he would get a screen pass thrown to him, or do a fake screen. He is the 2nd best player on our offense and hes being completely wasted.
2. Whats up with this DB rotation? Every other series Antonio Crawford was starting and getting burnt. Corn Elder needs to start, seeing as hes performed the best. And the other 1-2 spots are for Burns, Gunter, and Howard. Basically, NOT crawford. Also, why is Fentress even seeing the field?
3. Rbs. They were putting Gus in too much, and not fetting Duke the ball enough IMO. I mean in the 4th quarter when we are trying to run out the clock, why are they putting Gus in (then he fumbled). It should be Duke when hes good, and Yearby when Duke is tired.
Lastly, just because im actually goin crazy over this, Coley needs to be in the game at all times. It ****es me off soooo much that they just forgot how good he is, and James Coley absolutely refuses to let him run a routte that isnt a screen. Seriously its ****ing me off. A lot. Like, more than the defense is, Well, not quite that much.

You apparently missed the go route to Stacy....which he dropped.

Coley dropped a sure touchdown. He hasn't done much this year at all. Hasn't lived up to his freshman year.

Duke in the 4th quarter when we are up two scores and trying to run out the clock? No need to get him hurt. I don't mind Gus gaining 2yrds at a time. Sucks he fumbled.

bigdaddiee...when you have 2nd and 1...that is when you take a shot. Incomplete pass, you should be able to get 3rd and 1. I don't think you get it.

Burns should not be starting at CB. Has gotten burned (no pun intended) too often already this year. Gunter should be starting opposite Howard.

sandman are you a clown you have an ol that is bigger and one of the best rb's in america you are at home and its the 1st drive of the game you pound the ball with duke you don't throw a wr screen

sandman are you a clown you have an ol that is bigger and one of the best rb's in america you are at home and its the 1st drive of the game you pound the ball with duke you don't throw a wr screen

We have an OL that has completely under performed this year. If you think our OL has been great this year you are blind and probably haven't watched any of this seasons games. If you have and you still think our OL is great something is wrong with you. Even if you think our OL is great, and we are sitting at 2nd and 1, why not take a shot? Why not throw? If you think our OL is so great, we get an incomplete pass, we should, "because they are bigger" (to put it in your own words) be able to convert a 3rd and 1...correct?

I think you are a fking clown...just sayin'

Advertisement
Coley dropped a sure touchdown. He hasn't done much this year at all. Hasn't lived up to his freshman year.

Duke in the 4th quarter when we are up two scores and trying to run out the clock? No need to get him hurt. I don't mind Gus gaining 2yrds at a time. Sucks he fumbled.

bigdaddiee...when you have 2nd and 1...that is when you take a shot. Incomplete pass, you should be able to get 3rd and 1. I don't think you get it.

Burns should not be starting at CB. Has gotten burned (no pun intended) too often already this year. Gunter should be starting opposite Howard.

I prefer Burns over A. Crawford. Burns had a pretty nice play on 3rd down I think.

I prefer Burns over A. Crawford. Burns had a pretty nice play on 3rd down I think.

I prefer Gunter over both. Burns has gotten torn up this year, and Crawford isn't bad but hasn't been good. Gunter is consistent, a good tackler, and got a pick this game in as little as he's played.

Coley also dropped two sure touchdowns in the first game of his career. He then proceeded to have a good 2nd half of the year.

Dont you think "he hasnt done much" because what theyve had him do isnt much. 2 years in the prog and you're telling me the kid cant run more than a screen??? so what he dropped a pass....let him keep playing

Coley also dropped two sure touchdowns in the first game of his career. He then proceeded to have a good 2nd half of the year.

Dont you think "he hasnt done much" because what theyve had him do isnt much. 2 years in the prog and you're telling me the kid cant run more than a screen??? so what he dropped a pass....let him keep playing

Oh I agree, let Coley keep playing. Where in the **** do you get from my post that I'm saying bench Coley? What are you reading? Tell me what Coley has done this year? Berrios is performing well above what was expected of him. Waters is doing a great job. Dorsett is playing very well as is Lewis. Coley needs to step up and perform to his potential. Right now he is clearly not the 2nd best receiver on the team. Does he have the talent to be?...Yes...is he performing as such?...No.

What is your point and how am I wrong?

Advertisement

We have an OL that has completely under performed this year. If you think our OL has been great this year you are blind and probably haven't watched any of this seasons games. If you have and you still think our OL is great something is wrong with you. Even if you think our OL is great, and we are sitting at 2nd and 1, why not take a shot? Why not throw? If you think our OL is so great, we get an incomplete pass, we should, "because they are bigger" (to put it in your own words) be able to convert a 3rd and 1...correct?

I think you are a fking clown...just sayin'

Yes. Play action and throw deep. Everone knows that. Pick it up on 3rd down if you miss.

What do you guys expect Coley to do, when he always runs a screen or fake screen. I'm literally not even kidding, any team we play against has got to be keying that hard. Just watch it for your self, when he comes in, we are running a screen.
Yes, you are right he had a play where he didn't run a screen and dropped it, but that was just one play he actually had a shot all ******* year. You can't say he hasn't done anything when all he gets is crappy bubble screens. He was the top playmaker in the entire ACC last year, and suddenly they only try to give him the ball on passes behind the line. Such BS.
Also, don't even act like he isn't a top 2 WR on this team. There is no reason AT ALL, he should not be on the field when we are in a four receiver set. It just doesn't make any dam sense.

Oh I agree, let Coley keep playing. Where in the **** do you get from my post that I'm saying bench Coley? What are you reading? Tell me what Coley has done this year? Berrios is performing well above what was expected of him. Waters is doing a great job. Dorsett is playing very well as is Lewis. Coley needs to step up and perform to his potential. Right now he is clearly not the 2nd best receiver on the team. Does he have the talent to be?...Yes...is he performing as such?...No.

What is your point and how am I wrong?

You just aren't understanding the fact that literally when James Coley puts him in the game, he calls a dam screen. Berrios doesn't have to deal with that BS. Dorsett sure as **** doesn't, seeing as his routes are like always past 10 yards. ****, send Coley on a slant, I really don't care. But I am just tired of all these bubble screens. It's gotten to the point for me where im even annoyed when we gain like 7 yards on them.
But, Coley, hasn't played great, but he has had even less of a chance than Kaaya had vs UL..

Advertisement
Stacy getting ****ed over by the playcalls for him too. I'm praying it gets changed and fixed cause he's being wasted away.

In how nice the other 4 have looked in Dorsett, Waters, Lewis and Berrios. They are crapping the bed on the management of the best WR and special player in Coley.

It makes me sick. I know he dropped the long ball. But I actually don't blame him. All they been doing is running obvious screen passes that defenses are keying in on so he gets ****ed. I feel his confidence is shot right now.

He's in a slump and I think it has more to do with how he's being used.

Don't get it twisted, Coley is a special player and will go down as one of the best if not the best to come through. He had the greatest freshman receiver season to ever come through here. 1461 all purpose yards and 10 TDs not even in a full seasons worth as a freshman.

Coley didn't forget how to play. We have to get him back in a rhythm, cause he would be Kaayas biggest weapon in the pass game. Th kid is special, please don't waste him.

Stacy getting ****ed over by the playcalls for him too. I'm praying it gets changed and fixed cause he's being wasted away.

In how nice the other 4 have looked in Dorsett, Waters, Lewis and Berrios. They are crapping the bed on the management of the best WR and special player in Coley.

It makes me sick. I know he dropped the long ball. But I actually don't blame him. All they been doing is running obvious screen passes that defenses are keying in on so he gets ****ed. I feel his confidence is shot right now.

He's in a slump and I think it has more to do with how he's being used.

Don't get it twisted, Coley is a special player and will go down as one of the best if not the best to come through. He had the greatest freshman receiver season to ever come through here. 1461 all purpose yards and 10 TDs not even in a full seasons worth as a freshman.

Coley didn't forget how to play. We have to get him back in a rhythm, cause he would be Kaayas biggest weapon in the pass game. Th kid is special, please don't waste him.

This. Coley's got to find a way to get him involved.

Also I'll add cause I been screaming for it. Good job by staff actually letting Waters play. That has been 2nd dumbest **** we've done all year keeping him out next to the management of Coley and playing Regula and Gus.

Advertisement
Back