Personality

nocane_nogain

Recruit
Banned
We talked at nauseim about our boys coming out flat and taking on the nonchalant personality of Richt over the past 3 years. Manny is the polar opposite of Richt from that standpoint and is always fiery and full of energy. Hence, you’ll see that same fire from our team. That in itself I’m looking forward to.

Advertisement
We talked at nauseim about our boys coming out flat and taking on the nonchalant personality of Richt over the past 3 years. Manny is the polar opposite of Richt from that standpoint and is always fiery and full of energy. Hence, you’ll see that same fire from our team. That in itself I’m looking forward to.

I was thinking the same thing. If he can make the right hire on the OC & DC and open up every position to competition in the spring I am fine with the hire.

But hey all these guys that never played a down of football on here probably never even go to a game will continue to ***** thinking in some way we were going to steal a top HC from another program.

This is just not true. Anything that moves is the polar opposite of an inanimate object.
My great grandmother is “ full of energy” in comparison to Richt. Aside from a having a high game IQ, being able to connect with your players is the real coaching quality that is necessary. I’m not sure Diaz has either. Babers has both. Chest bumping and throwing chains on players is not my idea of quality coaching. This was a style over substance hire.

He will give awesome interviews with flashy buzzwords & all that jazz.

He needs to produce.

On the trail, developing players, & putting together a competent staff.

This is just not true. Anything that moves is the polar opposite of an inanimate object.
My great grandmother is “ full of energy” in comparison to Richt. Aside from a having a high game IQ, being able to connect with your players is the real coaching quality that is necessary. I’m not sure Diaz has either. Babers has both. Chest bumping and throwing chains on players is not my idea of quality coaching. This was a style over substance hire.
Good God!
You people........

Advertisement
Your "My great grandmother is “ full of energy” in comparison to Richt" line had me laughing bro. Good therapy. Thanks! (Probably true too)

He will give awesome interviews with flashy buzzwords & all that jazz.

He needs to produce.

On the trail, developing players, & putting together a competent staff.

This is my only concern. He doesn’t have that killer instinct on the trail. Hopefully he changes that narrative.

“he’s fiery!”

who cares. none of that **** matters to actually running a program.

put this in the box of “he said violent” and “he brought us the necklace!”

This is my only concern. He doesn’t have that killer instinct on the trail. Hopefully he changes that narrative.

Player development is a large concern of mine also. The LBs he brought in we haven't seen anything from & the LBs he inherited from Golden have all regressed (except for Shaq, I guess).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back