Personal reflection poll for “if we win pots”

If we win next game poll

• If we win- confident boys got it together and we rolling!

• Yeah but we still lost to ga tech, too little to late

• ***** the coarches, fly the banners!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Prizzle

Freshman
Where do you fit in? Everybody’s response to these “If we win this game” thread... a) THE POSITIVE FAN “yes- fixed it boys we good. Let’s go! b) THE PESSIMiST fan: we still lost to XY team (but remains hopeful) 3) the I HATE MY LIFE GROUP I hate our coarches, we will never be the best team of ever all time. I don’t care we beat our rival, FLY THE BANNERS boyz
B72FAF23-E140-4A9C-B31B-B0C5E16B74D0.jpeg

Advertisement
did ya hear the story about the dumbass that was ready to run out and buy a ring for a girl after he got one blowie ?
Or like in spirit of the “pursuit of happiness” that must have been a really nice blow...
48268F7C-7597-41E7-99CB-1C29F76EFE6A.png

Advertisement
GT game left a bad taste in my mouth. That game was inexcusable. That was a really bad team. That being said the team could have quit and checked out, but they kept playing for there coach.

We lost to scrubs besides uf......we beat a bad fsu team and that's exciting but they suck real bad. Golden competed vs great fsu squads......if we win out and look great doing it and lose the bowl game cause of coaching then he sucks still. If he wins the bowl game looks great then closes on national signing day with elite surprises I will pay attention and be impressed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back