Personal insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemsleysalmons

Freshman
Cis rules state that personal insults to other posters will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate ban. Unfortunately, there have been an abundance of personal insults in recent posts. If powers that be will review posts on thread discussing Willis draft possibilities, you will notice some very intense personal insults by a few posters. I am proud that CIS has recently “cleaned” up this forum. It is evident that it is difficult to monitor every post. But, a few posts in the Willis thread violates the rules and regulations of CIS not tolerating personal insults.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Cis rules state that personal insults to other posters will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate ban. Unfortunately, there have been an abundance of personal insults in recent posts. If powers that be will review posts on thread discussing Willis draft possibilities, you will notice some very intense personal insults by a few posters. I am proud that CIS has recently “cleaned” up this forum. It is evident that it is difficult to monitor every post. But, a few posts in the Willis thread violates the rules and regulations of CIS not tolerating personal insults.

So it's not OK to call a fellow CISer a Flaming C-ckSucker if you have a mild disagreement over who should be the starting QB?
Axing for a friend.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back