Personal experience with JDubs, man of character

Advertisement
Interesting the behaviors you can see out of scenarios like that.

Just two weeks ago I was at the very same Chipotle and it was packed, super long line. Nigel Bethel and Derrick Smith were a few people behind me, but for some reason with only two or three people in front of them they just decided to bolt.

Mark this one down boys. Post of the year candidate. Good stuff.

Advertisement
Interesting the behaviors you can see out of scenarios like that.

Just two weeks ago I was at the very same Chipotle and it was packed, super long line. Nigel Bethel and Derrick Smith were a few people behind me, but for some reason with only two or three people in front of them they just decided to bolt.

POST OF THE YEAR SHUT DOWN CIS CUZ I'M DEAD

Top 5 this offseason.
1566080352992.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I bumped into JDubs several months ago, around the end of the spring practices i believe.

I was chillin in Chipotle on miracle mile, getting in that grub. Just FYI if you ever go to Chipotle whatever you get ask for the vinaigrette. They make their own and it is 🔥🔥🔥. Personally I like to get a bowl with double steak/pork, some hot sauce, cheese guac veggies, and pour that vinaigrette all over and shake it up with the to go lid. That's good eatin. But I digress...

So I'm sitting there eating my bowl when I look up and see some dudes had gotten in line. Spotted JDubs right away, along with Hightower. There were 2 or 3 other guys that I either couldn't recognize off the top of my head or just don't remember now.

Flashed them the U and told em good chit this spring as they were leaving with their grub, said thanks etc. Then things got real interesting...

JDubs lingered behind to get some more napkins while the other guys walked out. As he followed, a little abuelita was making her way to the same door at the speed of molasses. JDubs was prob twice her height and chilled to prop the door open for her to go first. Good lad.

Point of the thread being, we're in good hands given the fact that JDubs stayed behind to get more napkins and chit. That's attention to detail and forward thinking ability that a QB1 needs to have. At that moment I knew he was securing the job.

And try that vinaigrette it's lit.

Otay!

Advertisement
Back