Perryman/Feliciano

Denzel perryman retweeted
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 23h23 hours ago
Asked [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] Raphael Kirby if he's mad they blew a 23-point lead. "No," he said. Why? "Because we won."

I don't understand this attitude. I've been involved in games like this during my career. I don't rush the field and get all happy. I wipe the sweat from my brow and take my a$$ straight to the locker room. How do you get all hyped up about blowing a 23 point lead and squeaking out a win versus an inferior opponent?

Welcome to the new U

Our old players probably would've been ****ed after a game like this.

Our old coaches would have been LIVID as well.

"This is the new Miami"

Advertisement
Asked [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] Raphael Kirby if he's mad they blew a 23-point lead. "No," he said. Why? "Because we won."

I don't understand this attitude. I've been involved in games like this during my career. I don't rush the field and get all happy. I wipe the sweat from my brow and take my a$$ straight to the locker room. How do you get all hyped up about blowing a 23 point lead and squeaking out a win versus an inferior opponent?

the reason they stormed the field and were happy is becasue they havent one a game like that before...the last time we stormed the field or got excited was the Florida game 2 years ago...these kids are happy man. lets just be happy for them cause they made it happen not the coaches...it aint the old U, and it will never be the old U again...Nebraska is not that inferior, they caught a bad break week 1..and we were only a 3 point favorite...

the reason they stormed the field and were happy is becasue they havent one a game like that before...the last time we stormed the field or got excited was the Florida game 2 years ago...these kids are happy man. lets just be happy for them cause they made it happen not the coaches...it aint the old U, and it will never be the old U again...Nebraska is not that inferior, they caught a bad break week 1..and we were only a 3 point favorite...

Thats the ********* right there. This wont ever be the old U? Why the f*** not. Because our fans, BOT, admin, and coaches have become so ******* soft it makes fans that have been pulling for the U since the 80's and before sick.

*sigh*

Advertisement
Dallas Crawford is a terrible safety...geez

True that Crawford has no business getting major at safety on a UM team but that vicious tackle in the 4th quarter was sweet.

I'll agree with that, but only if you will agree with me that that tackle should've only happened for him on the Greentree Practice Fields...he has no business STARTING at UM.

But the bigger question is..... Dallas or Fentress?!

True that Crawford has no business getting major at safety on a UM team but that vicious tackle in the 4th quarter was sweet.

I'll agree with that, but only if you will agree with me that that tackle should've only happened for him on the Greentree Practice Fields...he has no business STARTING at UM.

Ahh man do I have to pick one?? Geez I guess it would be Fentress.

Fentress? You would pick Fentress? I would pick Crawford because I think that he at least has some natural instincts even though he isn't fast or physical enough. I think that with a great staff Crawford could be serviceable maybe. Fentress had no hope. The worst safety I have seen here is AJ Highsmith. No disrespect to Alonzo.

Advertisement

Fentress? You would pick Fentress? I would pick Crawford because I think that he at least has some natural instincts even though he isn't fast or physical enough. I think that with a great staff Crawford could be serviceable maybe. Fentress had no hope. The worst safety I have seen here is AJ Highsmith. No disrespect to Alonzo.

I hear ya....I'm just not a fan of Crawford at safety at all, and this STAPH has the audacity to start him. That's basically why I chose Fentress.

I hear ya....I'm just not a fan of Crawford at safety at all, and this STAPH has the audacity to start him. That's basically why I chose Fentress.

We're on the same page my friend. The reason or more accurately the mindset and philosophy behind this putrid STAPH starting Crawford at safety is at the very core of why this entire program is giant trash heap. This staff doesn't value explosive athletic ability. They don't value it because their core philosophy is not about dominating the opponent. Big fat Al's philosophy is predicated on waiting for the opponent to make a mistake. This defensive scheme is all about mitigating disaster not about making plays.

Al and Donut's passive and reactionary scheme does require that every player on the field know exactly where he is supposed to be depending on the play. It's really all about being in the right position more than anything else. This is why we often see players with obviously inferior skill and talent in starting roles or getting major reps. They want 11 mindless automatons out there running their abortion of a scheme. Players with real talent usually can't resist the desire to make aggressive, explosive potentially game changing plays(Freelancing). JAG type players often suit these coaches needs better because they are incapable of making big plays therefore they follow the scheme to a tee without deviating knowing that this will earn them major playing time.

Sickening isn't it? That's what UM gets for entrusting our once proud program to a group of Ped St degenerates.

Both of those guys gave up on the team last season and can go to ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back