Perryman/Feliciano

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dallas Crawford is a terrible safety...geez

True that Crawford has no business getting major at safety on a UM team but that vicious tackle in the 4th quarter was sweet.

I'll agree with that, but only if you will agree with me that that tackle should've only happened for him on the Greentree Practice Fields...he has no business STARTING at UM.

Dallas Crawford is a terrible safety...geez

True that Crawford has no business getting major at safety on a UM team but that vicious tackle in the 4th quarter was sweet.

I'll agree with that, but only if you will agree with me that that tackle should've only happened for him on the Greentree Practice Fields...he has no business STARTING at UM.

Theibisrules,

Yes we are in 100% agreement!

Advertisement
Denzel perryman retweeted
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 23h23 hours ago
Asked [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] Raphael Kirby if he's mad they blew a 23-point lead. "No," he said. Why? "Because we won."

Asked [MENTION=5266]CanesFootball[/MENTION] Raphael Kirby if he's mad they blew a 23-point lead. "No," he said. Why? "Because we won."

This type of loser attitude from Kirby illustrates exactly why our team is crap. They've taken that "yards don't matter" "I'm proud because we won" approach of Folden.

Folden is always deflecting the bad stuff and rationalizing it away instead of fixing it because he's incapable of fixing it. Instead of expecting excellence and being upset when they don't reach it even in victory they take the loser approach of "it doesn't matter because we won."

I don't understand this attitude. I've been involved in games like this during my career. I don't rush the field and get all happy. I wipe the sweat from my brow and take my a$$ straight to the locker room. How do you get all hyped up about blowing a 23 point lead and squeaking out a win versus an inferior opponent?

I don't understand this attitude. I've been involved in games like this during my career. I don't rush the field and get all happy. I wipe the sweat from my brow and take my a$$ straight to the locker room. How do you get all hyped up about blowing a 23 point lead and squeaking out a win versus an inferior opponent?

Welcome to the new U

Advertisement

real talk...

Welcome to the new U

Our old players probably would've been ****ed after a game like this.

Reason why they did so?.
Honestly only times I seen the reaction is when a team didn't expect to win. This is the game golden probably preached about all winter, spring, summer sessions and they jumped on them early and probably was surprised. Goldy seemed to be an emotional wreck after...the seat is officially hot.

Rushed the field for a team should of beat by 13-17pts...had to eek out a victory...and their truly excited. I would probably be scared for the weeks practice of running my college coach would make us do for blowing that lead

Advertisement

Emotion sets Ed Reed apart from rest - tribunedigital-sunsentinel
In 2001, the top-ranked Hurricanes led Florida State 21-13 at halftime. After coach Larry Coker addressed the team, safety Ed Reed took it one step further because he felt UM wasn't playing with enough emotion.

Back then, he dropped an 11-second speech that has drawn nearly 500,000 page views on YouTube.

"I'm hurt, dawg; don't ask me if I'm all right," Reed said as the team prepared to take the field. "****, naw. [Offensive tackle] Joaquin [Gonzalez] said, 'Dominate,' and we're not doing it. I'm putting my heart in this [expletive]. Let's go, man."

The Hurricanes erupted for 28 points in the third quarter on the way to a 49-27 victory. The speech has become the signature moment of Reed's time at UM, but it hardly defined his career.

This Ed Reed fella must have failed at every level he has played football with this attitude

#NotSatisfiedToLedFloridaState21-13athalftime ?
#Wefense
#teamunity
#ignorethenoise

You shouldn't be excited. I agree with you. The teams attitude directly reflects leadership.

Perryman, and all the other ME players weren't cheeseburgers.

"Be like a cheeseburger," says Fraulden The Nincompoop.

Feliciano also posted a tweet saying "we better keep attacking on offense or its going to end up like the FSU game last year"

Advertisement
Back