perryman career highlights

theu852

Sophomore
[video=youtube;_otF2Ju3Xjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_otF2Ju3Xjo[/video] Gonna miss him

Advertisement
I know DP52 was a former 3 star recruit...however, I believe if he was 6'2-6'4 he would've been rated as a 5 star recruit. What a gem we found and he was a man among boys. Here's hoping he have a Zach Thomas type career and I think he will. I see multiple pro-bowls in his future. I know he ran a 4.81 in the 40, but you can't teach football speed and that's exactly what he has. When T-Sizzle came out of ASU, he ran a 5.01 in the 40 and he told everyone, don't worry about his 40 time, he got football speed. Well, we know the rest. DP has major football speed and anyone who gets him will be getting a tackling fool. Will sorely miss him from the U...one of my all-time favorite players.

There was so many times he came flying in to make a big play saving tackle. This loss is beyond huge.

Advertisement
He plays MUCH faster on the field than a 4.8 imo. Whoever gets him is getting a day one stud.

A real nice video that got me upset at the same time. I would have loved to see him at normal lb depth instead of hitting a guy 5-7 yards down the field. What a misuse of talent, enough complaining, good vid.

Loved DP. Old school Cane backer ala Rohan, Nate, Vilma... Every game I would wait to see that "Denzel Hit". You knew it was DP when you saw that violent whiplash effect on the runner. Hits like this made this semi-fast white boy play soccer at Southridge and not try out for WR.

Advertisement
Unbelievable hitter, you could always tell who made the tackle by the way they just stopped cold and either flew backwards or were taken off their feet. Look forward to watching him in the pros!

Rich mans Stephen Tulloch.

Which is a very good compliment as I've watched Tulloch play since his Killian days and he played with my brothers for Kendall Hammocks Warriors.

tumblr_mjx9xcxa871s4pcc7o1_500.gif

"What he hits, he destroys."

Advertisement
Imagine if this guy had a DLine worth a **** in front of him

And better coaches...

I think DP is awesome, however that highlight sucked. He made so many good plays and good hard hits. For one it should have been 8 mins long EASY and there is no need to show the same play three times. He made plenty of plays just keep looking that was literally like a mix up of other youtube vids and highlights from three games this yr…

A real nice video that got me upset at the same time. I would have loved to see him at normal lb depth instead of hitting a guy 5-7 yards down the field. What a misuse of talent, enough complaining, good vid.

@miamimarine: isn't that w/ everyone here during Golden's tenure? I mean, Golden has literally caused these guys money. I hate seeing DP52DJ8, Flowers, Chick, Gunter, Feliciano, Linder, Dorsett...I hate seeing those guys leave not experiencing winning a bowl game and not playing for a ACC title.

Advertisement
I think DP is awesome, however that highlight sucked. He made so many good plays and good hard hits. For one it should have been 8 mins long EASY and there is no need to show the same play three times. He made plenty of plays just keep looking that was literally like a mix up of other youtube vids and highlights from three games this yr…

Can't believe the play he made against USCe wasn't in this. He flipped over the O-line, grabbed a highly touted rb from behind and drugged him back for a loss. How's that not one of his top plays, period.

Exactly. There were so many. I can't recall the game but there was a big solid hit on a third or 4th and goal.. there were a ton just this yr! Instead we got practice clips. .... that's disrespectful to DP

Rich mans Stephen Tulloch.

Which is a very good compliment as I've watched Tulloch play since his Killian days and he played with my brothers for Kendall Hammocks Warriors.

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/74848-Denzel-Perryman-ranked-the-1-prospect-at-ILB-for-2015/page2?p=1854325#post1854325

:fistbump2:

Good call my man. Good call.

We all gave Stephen some **** at Chads barbershop across from MDC for injuring himself while celebrating. Good guy and we've known him for years. My pops used to buy him food all the time at practice during his pop warner days.

Advertisement
Back