Perry Weight

reidz5

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Any idea on what N'kosi is weighing at these days? Maybe later in the season as he gets more practices under his belt we might see him under mop-up duty. It'll be important for him to have the strength in order to endure hits thats why its important for QB's to put on weight when they arrive to a college.

Advertisement
> than Blackman who survived this past week.

I'm not sure I understand this weight obsession.

N'kosi is getting a shirt. No point in giving him mop up duty when we have Evan on the team for that. Let him have a redshirt year to grow and put the weight on. Malik will probably be back again next year which should be interesting. I honestly don't see N'kosi starting until 2019 unless there are injuries.

Advertisement
Sorry Perry lovers but maybe you'll get a chance to see him in 2019. Because he ain't playing next season either unless it's mop up duty.

Advertisement
Any idea on what N'kosi is weighing at these days? Maybe later in the season as he gets more practices under his belt we might see him under mop-up duty. It'll be important for him to have the strength in order to endure hits thats why its important for QB's to put on weight when they arrive to a college.

From here on out there won't be much mop up duty. This next game there wont be any that's for sure.

dont get me wrong i love nkosi’s potential and i think he’ll eventually be a good qb for us, but with malik looking solid and probably returning for his senior year perry will be left battling for the backup qb job which he should win, then he’ll get his chance to start in his redshirt sophomore year (2019 season) with artur and cade battling to be the backup.

Advertisement

Well he had a ham sandwich, but he also took a ****. I'm still waiting on my inside sources to get back to me on the size of the ****. We expect an update by morning, so stay tuned.

As much hype as there was with him coming in, I'm glad he's getting RS. He won't be skinny come next year. Perry is the qb of the future, and he's going to be a good one.

Advertisement

Terrible thread. What's the obsession with his weight? He won't see any action this year unless someone gets injured.

The perfect situation is playing out, Perry can come in and learn the game and learn the system.

He can play a little bit next year if he earns the time and then fights for the job as a redshirt sophomore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N'kosi is getting a shirt. No point in giving him mop up duty when we have Evan on the team for that. Let him have a redshirt year to grow and put the weight on. Malik will probably be back again next year which should be interesting. I honestly don't see N'kosi starting until 2019 unless there are injuries.

Explains the sits thing than . He's going to hold the clip board Perry

Advertisement
Back