Perry was #2 in QB warm-ups today ...

Couldn't Porter or somebody simply ask Richt "does the order of QBs have any significance" or are they not allowed to ask follow-up questions? I mean, even if Richt says "it doesn't mean anything" at least then they could attribute a quote to Richt or something and it would eliminate the whole snarky may-or-may-not-mean-something line...

On top of your point ... Here's my question on the "does the order mean anything or not" topic:

Why change it if it doesn't matter?

If it really means nothing, why not just leave it in order of seniority?

Or, why not alternate the order every day?

Advertisement
Richt thinks he slick. Perry is #2 for a reason. Just saw Richt post practice interview and he said the scrimmage is #1 Offense vs #2 Defense and #2 Offense w/ Perry vs #1 Defense. If Perry plays well especially against the #1 Defense with backup offensive players he starting.

YOU AIN'T SLICK RICHT!

I think it means something Perry has pretty much been the 1 or 2 with Evans and Malik rotating against him. Perry is going to be the starter game 1

Richt thinks he slick. Perry is #2 for a reason. Just saw Richt post practice interview and he said the scrimmage is #1 Offense vs #2 Defense and #2 Offense w/ Perry vs #1 Defense. If Perry plays well especially against the #1 Defense with backup offensive players he starting.

YOU AIN'T SLICK RICHT!

uu9pmDP.gif

Advertisement
U guys are driving me nuts!

You sound like a bunch of girls at a sleep over.

Who ever Mark picks, it's his best choice to win and if it's Perry in game one or game three..., so be it!

He's got this... Let it play out and count the W's

U guys are driving me nuts!

You sound like a bunch of girls at a sleep over.

Who ever Mark picks, it's his best choice to win and if it's Perry in game one or game three..., so be it!

He's got this... Let it play out and count the W's

some of you are driving me nuts having the same avatars

I have a friend of mine who sits on the BOT which is having an emergency meeting tonight and they are all calling for Perry or if not Richt is gone.:stupid:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back