Perry is the starter...

KevinCosio

Sophomore
Come FIU. I can see rosier and the team struggling against Toledo in the 1st quarter and Richt just putting in Perry to change things up. I believe with this reps from Savannah State and confidence he will excel and at that point Richt can move on peacefully. Keep rosier as the backup, which is what he is. He's the Nick Foles of College Football. Would be a top 5 backup in CFB but a bottom feeder kinda starter. This all hope but with Rosier's history this scenario is definitely plausible. This sh*t doesn't happen after one game, let it naturally transition. Cade only got 2 series which tells me he's not given a real shot to win this job now. I like Jarren to but I prefer a red shirt for him so we can have 2-3 years of Perry and 2-3 years of Williams. We would be set for about 4-6 years at QB

Advertisement
Rosier isn't even backup material. Not knocking the guy—he's a die hard Cane—but he's shown he doesnt have it above the shoulders at the QB spot. The ball distribution and placement was so much better with Perry. It's really unbelievable how the coaching staff didn't see it in practice.

I also believe that now Perry will have the confidence to really shine in practice. Perry will get the start.

Thinking Rosier and Nick Foles are in the same boat....

Kels-Dumb-Look-At-The-Good-Burger-Restaurant.gif

Come FIU. I can see rosier and the team struggling against Toledo in the 1st quarter and Richt just putting in Perry to change things up. I believe with this reps from Savannah State and confidence he will excel and at that point Richt can move on peacefully. Keep rosier as the backup, which is what he is. He's the Nick Foles of College Football. Would be a top 5 backup in CFB but a bottom feeder kinda starter. This all hope but with Rosier's history this scenario is definitely plausible. This sh*t doesn't happen after one game, let it naturally transition. Cade only got 2 series which tells me he's not given a real shot to win this job now. I like Jarren to but I prefer a red shirt for him so we can have 2-3 years of Perry and 2-3 years of Williams. We would be set for about 4-6 years at QB

I still think Jarren is answer. That being said, I'll ride or die with Perry over Nosier anyday. The out route Perry threw to Cager was a thing of beauty with placement and anticipation. It was effortless for him. Nosier would've waited until he was standing still to throw it and 50% chance it's out of bounds.

Advertisement
I still think Jarren is answer. That being said, I'll ride or die with Perry over Nosier anyday. The out route Perry threw to Cager was a thing of beauty with placement and anticipation. It was effortless for him. Nosier would've waited until he was standing still to throw it and 50% chance it's out of bounds.

Im being greedy and I hope both be our QB's but would Williams stay and wait his turn if he didn't win the job??

I want a QB who can throw the ball. Rosier cannot throw the ball with any consistency. Our offense will be stalled because he cant complete, simple slant routes, swing, and dump offs to safety valves. If our QBs can complete those we open up the offense.

Advertisement
Yes, we all agree that Rosier is not a big time QB. However, after watching N'Kosi I am having serious doubts about his football acumen.

Rosier is firmly entrenched as the starter. That was my take away from last night.

Advertisement
Back