Perry had a seperated shoulder vs ga tech

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Barry, was with Enos through CMU years. Then the guy goes to the NFL as an Asst OL Coach, for the Bucs, and he still cant figure out how to get these dudes to block.

Advertisement
This why I always stated in many post that it will be a GREAT IDEA IN GAME LIKE SITUATIONS- to put Tate in the game in certain packages. There has been times where I felt that we could of use his athletic ability but nooooo not Coach ENOS Whom is know for elite style of offense in running 4 WR -Jet sweeps in one game.. SMDH

Now we may have a QB that has not played in this position since 08/24/19. If the staff throws an injured shoulder- QB in this upcoming game as a starter over Tate... I'm gassing up the 4x4 Jeep and sliding down to giving the front office piece of my mind . I may get a trespassing band on the Um Campus.

I think they should be using Martell anyway regardless if he is starting or not. I think he is a talented and should be used in some creative ways. Something that has been going on since Richt was hired is not using all the weapons you have. You have weapons each with different strengths and weaknesses put them in a position to succeed. Crazy how when UM was great they had tons of talent and everyone was able to showcase what they got.

Advertisement
After that hit On his non throwing arm per enos

So Perry had a separated shoulder and came back into the game, but my Bears QB Mitch I can't throw if my life depended Trubisky could not come back into the game. Well, now I know the season is lost for both my Canes and Bears... Now, what the **** am I suppose to watch?

I still like Enos. He seems to be the one coach that is ****ed off and demands more. If you saw his exchange with Jarren Williams after he held the ball too long and got sacked on Saturday. Man, he was laying into him... Thats the passion this team needs.

Perry injured his shoulder during a scramble/draw. I actually thought the OL wasn't terrible last game. Bad yes, but not terrible. Perry had time to throw a few times.

Advertisement
Back