Perry effect on Ocala recruits

Being friends with someone on um roster is no guarantee that kid will come I'm say it again it's about playing time

Advertisement
Think it says a lot even recruits felt Malik was still suspect.

I still stand by what I said a while back. Manuel would make a great flex. Think he will be outgrowing WR.
He's very quick for a big WR and I agree he would be a dominant flex TE. Question is how would the staff spin it because he wants to play WR and Harley already told Mammarelli he would be the only TE for 20' class.

Dude the amount of dope boys , drugs and wild **** that goes down in that little hole in the wall is mind blowing. Really rough area , and I’d never known it.

I thought it was all old people and horse trainer.

There’s some really bad spots in that place.

Lived there for a couple years. Back in the 60's the stop signs said "Stop Please". Image was very nice. When we were there, the uglier areas were becoming more evident. The days of it being horse country seem to be over now.

Kids in the city love this U we would’ve gotten Terrence brooks pj Williams and lerentee McCray with competent staffs only kids in ocala that are strong gator fans usually are at north Marion the rest of the city is bandwagon fans of whoever is hot

so true, I live in ocala and on Sunday my cousin who goes to westport was telling me how the LA Rams are his favorite team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back