Perfect Timing!!! We have an incredible opportunity

Jnmjr

Recruit
The U part 2 is coming on, imagine if this post Heisman show chronicling how Paul Hilton Davis assembled the greatest CFB team ever is preceded by the announcement that HE'S BACK!!!!!! What an opportunity......and talk about momentum

Advertisement
He should offer to come in for free the first year- no strings attached. We exercise the option on the second and subsequent years and then he gets a salary of no less than top 4 in the ACC. Allow these clowns to recoup Alfred's precious salary next year- what seems like the biggest (and dumbest) impediment to making a move now.

Advertisement
If Rex Ryan gets cut, he would be a great hire. He would be a monster in the college game and recruiting.

The um football program will be like the Phoenix rising again after the U reloaded comes out I know it all this crap is part of the agenda all these prime time games everything goldens been forsaken....he won't be here next year I have a good feeling about this

I like it. Would definitely give us some sort of momentum, and positive buzz, something we have desperately been lacking.

It would make a splash for sure. Top five recruiting class this year immediately. ****, any recruit could get payday advances on future NFL checks before they play one down in college if Butch recruited them--his tract record is that good. Never cared much for his coaching but ****, Coker won NC with his recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back