Perfect fit...

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I the only one that finds it a bit weird that the NCAA president could become a president of a large football program?

You mean of a large university? No, I think that's a natural reaction. Since when is the most qualified person to lead a state's largest university the guy whose career was in athletics administration?

You mean of a large university? No, I think that's a natural reaction. Since when is the most qualified person to lead a state's largest university the guy whose career was in athletics administration?
Well, he changes from being an "unbiased" commissioner to being the president of a SEC program.

But then again, I dont know why I even care to be honest, as long as this dude doesnt try to dig up **** in Miami again...

Advertisement
A report out of Baton Rouge says the Tigers could target NCAA president Mark Emmert to become LSU’s next president.

At this that shmuck won't be able to ***** with the U any more (Miami related).

Good, get him outttttt Of ncaa but ncaa is dying anyways but fk that dude

Advertisement
Am I the only one that finds it a bit weird that the NCAA president could become a president of a large football program?
No, it's not weird. He was a President BEFORE he took that job in the first place. The NCAA is on its way out and I can't wait to see it disintegrate. F that organization, F how they've allowed the Alabamas of the world to break every rule in the book while trying to destroy programs like Miami, SMU and other smaller schools for doing things that are small fry compared to what the favored schools do.

What was he at LSU when Sabam was the HC, chancellor or something? It's why all those schools have gotten away with anything short of murder, including rape cover ups.
Yup. He was chancellor at LSU. He hired Saban there back in ‘99. There’s a reason the $EC and ESPECIALLY Alabama get away with murder, while the other conferences get a bad wrap and the country’s best players seem to get plucked to one of the big southern state schools. best players play

Advertisement
No, it's not weird. He was a President BEFORE he took that job in the first place. The NCAA is on its way out and I can't wait to see it disintegrate. F that organization, F how they've allowed the Alabamas of the world to break every rule in the book while trying to destroy programs like Miami, SMU and other smaller schools for doing things that are small fry compared to what the favored schools do.
I'm sure whatever replaces it won't be an even more transparent vehicle for the SEC to make money.

Yup. He was chancellor at LSU. He hired Saban there back in ‘99. There’s a reason the $EC and ESPECIALLY Alabama get away with murder, while the other conferences get a bad wrap and the country’s best players seem to get plucked to one of the big southern state schools. best players play
I feel like the chancellor maybe doesn't hire football coaches. Or else we're all overestimating blake james.

Would it surprise anyone if Emmert and other NCAA leadership folks were getting under the table payments to look the other way with certain schools? Not to go SECanon but look at FIFA, UEFA, and Olympic committees. It is not exactly unchartered territory.

Would it surprise anyone if Emmert and other NCAA leadership folks were getting under the table payments to look the other way with certain schools? Not to go SECanon but look at FIFA, UEFA, and Olympic committees. It is not exactly unchartered territory.
jzw9G5Yvi2PXW.gif

Advertisement
Back