Perfect example of why CFB Needs Miami

Advertisement
Just don’t see the canes ever getting back to this type of stage. It’s way too big for them. We were fortunate to have the success we had. A couple conference championships would be nice though
We can, but a lot has to go right. I’ve watched Texas recruit at a high level since Vince Young left, and all it took was a few highly rated QBs to misfire for Texas to average about 5 losses a year.

I see Mario as a Richt clone. He'll get UM a few 10+ win seasons over a 15 year span, and the team will be rock solid for the next guy, who will be a stud coordinator (so a scheme guy like we've wanted) from a championship program, and we'll win multiple titles a few years later. So 2036 ish
You joke but I think most people on this board would love to be where Richt was with Georgia when he was there. It’s what we would thought we should be for the past 20 years winning/competing in our conference championship year in and year out.

Rarely do teams go from what we have been to winning national championships. It’s usually taking good/great teams that seemingly can’t get it done and then hiring a guy to get them over the proverbial hump.

Advertisement
You believe Mario can get us there based on what exactly? His elite game day coaching? His amazing skills at hiring a staff? Facts are we have a recruiter. An elite one? Yes! However anytime we face a real opponent, were getting our *** kicked. The big dogs are elite in all aspects of the game. As elite as our recruiting is, Bama and UGA are going to still be ahead of us. Even if the talent level was even. Wario not going to out coach or have supporting staff to be able to compete with them. Love Mario for players hes bringing in, but his coaching and staff decisions have been complete dog**** and will continue to have us lose to inferior teams.
Your opinions are not facts! He been here one year! Remember Kirby's first year he went 8-5! We were calling him a corch or in your words a ("wario")! It's crazy to not give anyone at least 2 years before a critique of our coaching staff you just did. we are devoid of necessary talent, culture, coaches, infrastructure, facilities, money,support staff, til this year.

He knows the Blueprint, but unfortunately he's not following it in a couple of critical factors...and he better wake tf up..
How you kno what he is following and not following? You gotta clean up your house before it can look like anybody else's...i.e bama,uga, osu, Clemson. Kirby knew the blue print but he didn't get it right the first year and he was with saban longer then Mario!!

How you kno what he is following and not following? You gotta clean up your house before it can look like anybody else's...i.e bama,uga, osu, Clemson. Kirby knew the blue print but he didn't get it right the first year and he was with saban longer then Mario!!
Mannn....miss with that BS...Mario has already had his chance shoring up the assistant coach situation and has failed miserably. His recruiting is an "A".....but if your coaching staff is garbage like it is now, then development will follow suit.

That’s why the expanded playoff is needed in my opinion. Even if the same 3 teams are the ones seriously competing for it at the end, it will still make things more interesting.

I know we hate them, but imagine playoff matchups against Notre dame, USC, Texas, Penn state.
Don't want it. It just keeps watering down the quality of competition. It's my biggest gripe with sports in this country, and I'm not going to change on this. I prefer a deserving champion to "giving more people a chance."

Advertisement
Mannn....miss with that BS...Mario has already had his chance shoring up the assistant coach situation and has failed miserably. His recruiting is an "A".....but if your coaching staff is garbage like it is now, then development will follow suit.
Ok .. I see your vendetta against Mario! Cuz you didn't mention Kirby....so respect your opinion I disagree but do you bro.

Ok .. I see your vendetta against Mario! Cuz you didn't mention Kirby....so respect your opinion I disagree but do you bro.
Stop the nonsense....No vendetta in regards to Mario.....Spent alot of time with him when he was a GA here. Bottomline is....You ALWAYS start by hiring a quality staff. That should've been endeavor #1, which he's failed at. Nobody is knocking his recruiting. That would be moronic. But without quality assistant coaches, your Top notch recruiting is virtually meaningless.

Advertisement
Your opinions are not facts! He been here one year! Remember Kirby's first year he went 8-5! We were calling him a corch or in your words a ("wario")! It's crazy to not give anyone at least 2 years before a critique of our coaching staff you just did. we are devoid of necessary talent, culture, coaches, infrastructure, facilities, money,support staff, til this year.
Lmao. Talent, culture. U one gullible mf. But Mario says it, so go ahed and repeat it. Your opinions arent facts either. Its a message board dumbass. Stop with talent ****!! Duke had more talent? Middle Tennesee had more talent? Fsu had sooo much more talent that we got our *** kicked at home to our rival by 42 points? Pittsburg had sooo much more talent that we got our *** kicked at home 42-16? We were out coached by those teams. Period. Im sure your one of the ones defending how hes handling OC now too right? Or he can be so incompetent that our projected 1st round QB doesnt have a sit down meet with his OC to discuss things until week 5 of the season. Gtfoh

Lmao. Talent, culture. U one gullible mf. But Mario says it, so go ahed and repeat it. Your opinions arent facts either. Its a message board dumbass. Stop with talent ****!! Duke had more talent? Middle Tennesee had more talent? Fsu had sooo much more talent that we got our *** kicked at home to our rival by 42 points? Pittsburg had sooo much more talent that we got our *** kicked at home 42-16? We were out coached by those teams. Period. Im sure your one of the ones defending how hes handling OC now too right? Or he can be so incompetent that our projected 1st round QB doesnt have a sit down meet with his OC to discuss things until week 5 of the season. Gtfoh

Our incompetent coach managed to take his own recruits into Columbus, Ohio and win. I'll take my chances.

Advertisement
Our incompetent coach managed to take his own recruits into Columbus, Ohio and win. I'll take my chances.
Do we have Middle Tennessee on schedule next year? Do we have to wait until he gets more of his guys before we beat them and Duke. In the words of Al Golden. "They better get their licks in now"

Do we have Middle Tennessee on schedule next year? Do we have to wait until he gets more of his guys before we beat them and Duke. In the words of Al Golden. "They better get their licks in now"

For some reason you mopes desperately needed a meaningless 8-4 season to feel good about yourselves. Fortunately, our coach has more vision than that.

Expanded playoff is coming at just the right time. Big selling point for the same few teams that they are the ones constantly making it to the playoff is that you can come here and play for us and compete for the playoffs. Keeps those same few teams at the top of most kids lists. Now there's going to be another 8-10 teams that can sell this same opportunity. The UGAs and Bamas are still going to get theirs without question, but this will help close the gap for sure. We need an 8-10 win season BADLY so we can stack another couple of classes like this last one. If we can hit on a QB in the portal next year or a high level recruit, by 2024 when that playoff expands, there's literally no reason we shouldn't be in one of those 12 spots.

That's a refreshing take! And, your gullible for thinking it's just coaching! culture is **** and da players your defending checked out way before Danny Miaz left. Sooooo...Yu gtfoh with thinking it's only the coaches.

Advertisement
Back