Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
That makes no sense. Exceptional cbs would not need development. Average ones do.
He has developed the average ones. Jackson all acc and drafted. Corn all acc and drafted. Bandy all acc. Blades all acc. Young acc honorable mention as a sophmore and well on his way to being one of the best in the acc before his injury. He isn’t a good recruiter but he is a solid coach. He can be upgraded however by somebody who is better at both.

Nothing like bad news out of CG to kick off the offseason.

We will never win anything significant with Manny as HC. EVER.

It's as simple as that. Replacing Baker jut exacerbates the issue (Manny).

He needs to go.
The offseason has begun Xbox and Madden rampant in kids offseason training with BAMA about to switch to Canes focus after NC game and we’re playing Xbox and sleeping till noon LMAO

70 points loss coming LOLOLOL

Hoping that Manny is playing the changes close to the vest and waiting to announce them after the supposed portal transfers commit. After that he can cut bait with a majority of the defensive staff!

Advertisement
If we're being honest Baker is nowhere near the same level of Donofrio. Yes Baker's Defense struggled against competent offenses but it's not like he had a ton of talent to work with. Our CB and LB unit were probably Bottom 10 among Power 5 teams. Yes I would love a quality Vet DC with years of experience and who can recruit, but if Baker stays it's not like the rough will fall off. We still will probably have a Top 35 or so Defense. Donofrio was just straight *** every season.
Comparing him to Donofrio is just excusing his inability to coach at the power 5 level. While i see your point, i don't think comparing him to one of the worst coaches Miami's ever had here isn't really a high bar to set for your program. Comparing to him only makes it look even worse for baker and thats the problem is keeping baker is a mediocrity.

Advertisement
I mean it is the same system that gave up 500 rushing to byu. Diaz has to be the only coach in history to give up 500 or more yards rushing twice
Setting records at Texas and Miami...

Mandy Diannon is from a failed regime supposablee a "defensive coach" and has the record for a single game in most rushing yards given up at the Univ of Texas and the Univ of Miami...

The guy is a slick talking Radio Shannon, who had btw much better defensive seasons than Mandy has ever had....

Mandy was a political hire and would be at Temple if the AD at the Univ of Miami derision makers had any competency whatsoever...

Just sayin that it's a possibility. For the record, I don't believe Blake Baker will be our DC next year. I'm confident about that statement.
So instead of letting him go (because they are friends) Manny will downgrade him to Co-DC so he can still give our LB’s ****** coaching and inputting his ****** game strategy while not impacting recruiting? Diaz is an ******* for this and deserves to fail.

I said it in another thread but there legitimately must be something about being the HC at UM where you feel invincible or something. Golden not firing D'OhNo-Frito, Richt hiring and subsequently not firing his "QB coach" son, and now Manny keeping his BFFs when everyone but himself can see they are going to lead to his termination here. People get drunk with power or some **** once they get past the coordinator level in this league, it's crazy.
Blake James is the one running the show. He’s the common denominator. He’s clueless how to manage a AD and doesn’t have enough knowledge of sports. As long as he’s here, Diaz is safe.

C'mon, man...I don't see a scenario where Rumph stays.

Baker will NOT be our DC.
Stroud reassigned to admin role.
Banda leaves to Utah State and takes DVD
Rumph gone.
Patke stays.

I feel good about each of those "predictions" taking place.
Feel good or projecting based off the clues @Cribby has made? I see a lot of posters making these type of posts as if they are getting this info from somewhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** can D staff. O was vastly improved this year. If Manny can't get it done next year, call the Fly the Banner guy 😳

I'd tend to agree. Definitely believe now that it's more likely than not. If Baker is still DC by the end of next week then it's 100% certain he's back. Also 100% certain, in that case, that Manny ends up being Al Golden 2.0.
Richt was al 2.0. Same mistakes just on O.

Advertisement
Back