Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
Awwww.... that’s so sad. We’ve given you a Mope Megathread now where we will keep merging the everything sucks threads and we can thread ban those silly slurpers from there if you want.

Oh... and if Baker stays, Manny fails.

Not if they go spend a month this off season with the TCU staff learning how TCU runs their 4-2-5.

Go Canes

Bring Kevin Patrick back to the U.

Go Canes
That's one guy that'll eventually end up on a staff here. Kind of confused how neither Richt nor Manny made a run at him. Could also be that he just not interested in coming back to South Florida. He's lived up north for awhile.

Advertisement
If he was going to fire Baker he would've done it by now. Manny thinks covid gave up the record breaking yards vs UNC.
I'd tend to agree. Definitely believe now that it's more likely than not. If Baker is still DC by the end of next week then it's 100% certain he's back. Also 100% certain, in that case, that Manny ends up being Al Golden 2.0.

I always wonder what would've happened if Butch was the guy in 2016. Always seemed like he was the choice if no one else panned out. Bar none, the guy was the best talent evaluator this program has ever had. His game day coaching skills also got way better in the later part of his tenure here.
He checked out at fiu. He beat um. He’s good

Btw manny is a defensive guy? Anyone see what schiano did at Rutgers this year?

That's one guy that'll eventually end up on a staff here. Kind of confused how neither Richt nor Manny made a run at him. Could also be that he just not interested in coming back to South Florida. He's lived up north for awhile.
He’s already in South Florida currently coaching at FAU

Advertisement
They blew it when they hired richt instead of butch. Butch would have came for peanuts. He wanted redemption and the 30 and 30 had momentum. Unc did it but they went with a walking corpse in richt.
We are so fried man....how they fuq that up. I bet my life we would have been a playoff team right now and would of beat bama next year to open. But now we get destroyed on national TV and kids laugh at us all day. We r a joke....u know it's bad when rival fans who hated us want us back. They feel bad for us now

We are so fried man....how they fuq that up. I bet my life we would have been a playoff team right now and would of beat bama next year to open. But now we get destroyed on national TV and kids laugh at us all day. We r a joke....u know it's bad when rival fans who hated us want us back. They feel bad for us now
I said at the time of Richt's hiring that I preferred Butch, but since Mark had been hired, would hope for the best. This administration is like a cooler in Vegas. Basically, all of their football decisions are uber crap.

I do believe Butch was the right choice at that time and would've at the very worst, have stocked the cupboards full for the next HC.

If Ed Reed is 1/16th as smart as I think he is, then he's got to be in Manny's ear, filling him with the reality of the situation.

I truly believed Manny was not Golden. I didn't know if he could actually bring us back, but I really believed he wasn't going to pull a Golden, and yet, if that podcast is correct (and I'm hoping it isn't) here we are again.

Every **** decision is a wrong one. A broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's in the Hecht Center.

Advertisement
Rumph is a poor developer. He stays? That can’t be right.

Regardless, Manny can’t do HC and DC. The DC looks scared most of the time. Time for a D overhaul like the O one last year

Advertisement
Rumph is a poor developer. He stays? That can’t be right.

Regardless, Manny can’t do HC and DC. The DC looks scared most of the time. Time for a D overhaul like the O one last year
What cb that is so talented he has had and failed to develop?

Advertisement
Back