Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Only reason I want Baker gone is because it would signal that Manny was willing to give up on this sHT he calls a defense.A defense that’s gotten him fired from what 2-3 jobs.

I can understand everyone calling for Bakers head but all he’s doing is calling Manny’s defense.Manny shuffling guys around to different positions on the staff only signals to me that he’s talked some other poor guy into trying to run this sHT.

Unless Manny is willing to let a new DC ( and I still think that will be Baker) change this mess completely so we can at least put guys in the right position pre-snap it’s gonna be the same old sHT next year.

Advertisement
Only reason I want Baker gone is because it would signal that Manny was willing to give up on this sHT he calls a defense.A defense that’s gotten him fired from what 2-3 jobs.

I can understand everyone calling for Bakers head but all he’s doing is calling Manny’s defense.Manny shuffling guys around to different positions on the staff only signals to me that he’s talked some other poor guy into trying to run this sHT.

Unless Manny is willing to let a new DC ( and I still think that will be Baker) change this mess completely so we can at least put guys in the right position pre-snap it’s gonna be the same old sHT next year.
His defense can be successful if he tweaks it some. I mean for 2-3 years that Defense was Top 10 in the country

Advertisement
angry nicolas cage GIF

screaming matt damon GIF

screaming season 1 GIF

Angry Season 6 GIF by The Office

Macaulay Culkin Running GIF by Home Alone

intense acds2 GIF by Anime Crimes Division

suicide squad running GIF

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

Lets Go No GIF by The Lonely Island

Showtime Bodega Boys GIF by Desus & Mero

Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

If we're being honest Baker is nowhere near the same level of Donofrio. Yes Baker's Defense struggled against competent offenses but it's not like he had a ton of talent to work with. Our CB and LB unit were probably Bottom 10 among Power 5 teams. Yes I would love a quality Vet DC with years of experience and who can recruit, but if Baker stays it's not like the rough will fall off. We still will probably have a Top 35 or so Defense. Donofrio was just straight *** every season.
Not true at all bruh
All our CBS were 4 stars
Safeties as well. LBs were about the same but the kids we had this year all suffered injuries except for McCLost. All the D-line were 4 star guys at least this year. No’D had far less talent than this 2020 team. No’D put a lot of low ranked guys in the league like Kamalu and Trent Harris. He gave up crazy yards per game but gave up less points per game. He was actually better at using the soft zone lol. We only had about six total interceptions this year lmao

Advertisement
with king and the schedule they will probably win 9 or 10 games.
I think we may see a similar season like this year lose some get destroyed by bama............bowl game get bodied. He is doing exactly what I thought he would use the Baker excuse for next seasons failure to buy him another year. Its the smart thing to do from his side of things.

Not true at all bruh
All our CBS were 4 stars
Safeties as well. LBs were about the same but the kids we had this year all suffered injuries except for McCLost. All the D-line were 4 star guys at least this year. No’D had far less talent than this 2020 team. No’D put a lot of low ranked guys in the league like Kamalu and Trent Harris. He gave up crazy yards per game but gave up less points per game. He was actually better at using the soft zone lol. We only had about six total interceptions this year lmao
Our CB room this season
Al Blades missed the Bowl and NC
DJ Ivey
Teccory Couch 2nd year player with little experience
Isaiah Dunson True Freshman
Marcus Clarke True Freshman

Dude that's terrible.... It's nothing but inexperience, DJ Ivey whose been up and down since arriving at Miami and Blades whose as Okay Power 5 starter but inconsistent.

Our CB room this season
DJ Ivey

Dude that's terrible.... It's nothing but inexperience, DJ Ivey whose been up and down since arriving at Miami and Blades whose as Okay Power 5 starter but inconsistent.
Dj hasn’t been up and down, he’s been down and way down. He belongs at a g5 wifh Wiggins and gaynor

Advertisement
Our CB room this season
DJ Ivey

Really an indictment of how terrible a job Rumph has done. He's been on staff the past four seasons and our DB room has ranged from decent to absolutely terrible.

Our CB room this season
DJ Ivey

What I said is that they were all 4 star players. Developing them is on the coaches. Having the numbers is on the coaches. We didn’t have numbers problems with No’D and them because they could at least do that. So you are proving they were better than Nanny and Faker. No’D had young guys play as well. Playing young guys is not an excuse for any coach. Especially since Nanny been here 5 years and couldn’t get the numbers right smh

Advertisement
They blew it when they hired richt instead of butch. Butch would have came for peanuts. He wanted redemption and the 30 and 30 had momentum. Unc did it but they went with a walking corpse in richt.
I always wonder what would've happened if Butch was the guy in 2016. Always seemed like he was the choice if no one else panned out. Bar none, the guy was the best talent evaluator this program has ever had. His game day coaching skills also got way better in the later part of his tenure here.

I said it in my video. I have seen this movie before. Terrible coaches with over inflated ego thinking all they need is to get NFL players to make their schemes work. Al Golden and No D 2.0. Watch the kool aid mixing and drinking go into overdrive, don't drink it.
Richt did the same shlt, just on offense and with his son instead of BFF

Advertisement
Back