Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Sucks man I smh so disappointed and sad that this is our team. I'm so disappointed to be a fan but u love what u love. Fuqin sucks to have no hope in your team and the direction of the program. They may think T2 is dum but he made a business decision. I'm glad Kinchens JW LT picked UM but worried for future sfla studs when those kids don't perform because of the staph......it's going to be real ugly after next season.
One thing is Manny will leave some ballers for the next guy...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said it in my video. I have seen this movie before. Terrible coaches with over inflated ego thinking all they need is to get NFL players to make their schemes work. Al Golden and No D 2.0. Watch the kool aid mixing and drinking go into overdrive, don't drink it.

What’s ur video, bro? YouTube?

Advertisement
If we're being honest Baker is nowhere near the same level of Donofrio. Yes Baker's Defense struggled against competent offenses but it's not like he had a ton of talent to work with. Our CB and LB unit were probably Bottom 10 among Power 5 teams. Yes I would love a quality Vet DC with years of experience and who can recruit, but if Baker stays it's not like the rough will fall off. We still will probably have a Top 35 or so Defense. Donofrio was just straight *** every season.

Sucks man I smh so disappointed and sad that this is our team. I'm so disappointed to be a fan but u love what u love. Fuqin sucks to have no hope in your team and the direction of the program. They may think T2 is dum but he made a business decision. I'm glad Kinchens JW LT picked UM but worried for future sfla studs when those kids don't perform because of the staph......it's going to be real ugly after next season.
with king and the schedule they will probably win 9 or 10 games.

nah unfortutunately i hate to say it, but he ain't the only one that's saying this. ( don't ask cuz I can't tell )

Yes, a lot of people that have no clue are saying stuff. So what? Doesn’t make them right or wrong, it just means they are guessing.

I think he will get fired because it’s the smart move. If he doesn’t, then I’m not sweating it because it will mean that 2021 is Manny’s last year. It’s as simple as that.

I said it in another thread but there legitimately must be something about being the HC at UM where you feel invincible or something. Golden not firing D'OhNo-Frito, Richt hiring and subsequently not firing his "QB coach" son, and now Manny keeping his BFFs when everyone but himself can see they are going to lead to his termination here. People get drunk with power or some **** once they get past the coordinator level in this league, it's crazy.

Blake James.

Advertisement
Yes, a lot of people that have no clue are saying stuff. So what? Doesn’t make them right or wrong, it just means they are guessing.

I think he will get fired because it’s the smart move. If he doesn’t, then I’m not sweating it because it will mean that 2021 is Manny’s last year. It’s as simple as that.
2021 schedule isn’t difficult outside of bama. Could easily see him winning 9 or 10 games if king is healthy. And this is diaz defense so he would be firing a guy because his scheme failed. which it has had a similar meltdown before under diaz giving up 500 yards rushing to byu

2021 schedule isn’t difficult outside of bama. Could easily see him winning 9 or 10 games if king is healthy. And this is diaz defense so he would be firing a guy because his scheme failed which it has had a similar meltdown before under diaz

He won’t win 8 games if Baker is still here. If he goes 10-2 with Baker, I’ll buy you a case.

But for argument’s sake, if he goes 10-2 and makes the ACCCG he probably won’t get fired....unless he gets curb stomped in the ACCCG .... AND then the same thing happens in the bowl game, then there may be enough disgruntlement.

None of the above happens with Baker, though. Manny needs to find a better DC to take over or he’s fūcked.

What’s ur video, bro? YouTube?

Advertisement
He won’t win 8 games if Baker is still here. If he goes 10-2 with Baker, I’ll buy you a case.

But for argument’s sake, if he goes 10-2 and makes the ACCCG he probably won’t get fired....unless he gets curb stomped in the ACCCG .... AND then the same thing happens in the bowl game.

None of the above happens with Baker. Manny needs to find a better DC to take over or he’s fūcked.
Only lost 2 games in the regular season with baker and probably would have been 9-2 if they played gt. So it’s definitely possible

Oh yeah yeah; I had u as Yaaad Man, mi brethren. Lol.

I listened to u & it’s all love & facts.

Advertisement
Back