Per this podcast, Blake expected to stay

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the Banda speculation had been ongoing, now (fwiw) Caneville tweeting he's taking coachES with him to Utah St.

DVD is a great recruiter and ambassador for the Program with local high school kids, but having him leave with Banda is not a bad idea.

When Rumph is let go Manny is likely to hire somebody other than DVD for the role. That might not sit well with DVD since I'm sure he was brought in with the expectation that he would eventually become an assistant coach. Yet, DVD has no experience and Manny cannot afford to hire another green coach. Having DVD make his bones with Banda at Utah State is significantly better than having a rival or another ACC school scoop him up. This move will have zero impact on head-to-head recruiting in South Florida and allows DVD to gain experience.

We will need Lockette to step up and recruit, however.
What makes you so sure Rumph is going anywhere

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
C'mon, man...I don't see a scenario where Rumph stays.

Baker will NOT be our DC.
Stroud reassigned to admin role.
Banda leaves to Utah State and takes DVD
Rumph gone.
Patke stays.

I feel good about each of those "predictions" taking place.
If Manny ain’t getting rid of Baker I don’t trust the little fck to make any changes...

It was so obvious the minute he was hired and retained the defensive coaches he was done. As a matter fact I knew he was fuqed when we hired him.
It was his fate the moment he lost to FIU.Only a complete incompetent fraud can have miami lost to FIU.

Oh he knows it every time he looks hears the word Saban or Bama
Sucks man I smh so disappointed and sad that this is our team. I'm so disappointed to be a fan but u love what u love. Fuqin sucks to have no hope in your team and the direction of the program. They may think T2 is dum but he made a business decision. I'm glad Kinchens JW LT picked UM but worried for future sfla studs when those kids don't perform because of the staph......it's going to be real ugly after next season.

Advertisement
Back